Am i the only one who thinks if cal | Syracusefan.com

Am i the only one who thinks if cal

Jack Hall

All Conference
could find a way to have Briscoe have LESS of a role for uk, they could win it all. Fox and Monk are just tremendous. Briscoe does some things ok but just completely overrated imo

could find a way to have Briscoe have LESS of a role for uk, they could win it all. Fox and Monk are just tremendous. Briscoe does some things ok but just completely overrated imo
Yeah, Kentucky needs less from Briscoe and more from any big other than Abedayo.

Really liked tonight when Bilas called Briscoe a good college player. That's a great description of him. He'll never be a solid pro with that "jumper"!

firstworldproblemsmilkandcookies-themdarmfirst_419d89_3174805.jpg

love the fact the Florida didn't storm the court. They've won more NC's in the 2000's than UK and don't see beating the Cats as an upset. Or the SEC penalizes schools so much for court storming that the security didn't allow the students to rush.

One thing I noticed was Calipari seemed to be calling TO's so he could yell at the refs for 30 seconds. Not good TO management if you ask me, although that really wasn't the reason for the loss.

love the fact the Florida didn't storm the court. They've won more NC's in the 2000's than UK and don't see beating the Cats as an upset. Or the SEC penalizes schools so much for court storming that the security didn't allow the students to rush.

This may not be the thread for this argument; but I loved the fact that the SU students stormed the court yesterday. SU was allowed no acknowledgment of JB's 1000th win, whether the court storming was in recognition of the upset of UVA, the 1000th win or the totality of circumstances, I don't care. It created some fanfare and some form of big time in arena acknowledgment of the 1000th win!!

One thing I noticed was Calipari seemed to be calling TO's so he could yell at the refs for 30 seconds. Not good TO management if you ask me, although that really wasn't the reason for the loss.
Noticed the same thing. My old high school coach drew up an out of bounds play with 50 seconds left in a tie game. Our guy tossing the ball in bounds throws it away. Our coach yelled at the kid the entire time out. when we came out of the huddle, one kid asked the coach, what defense are we in? Cal reminded me of that last night.

Kirbi-
Don't kid yourself. My son spent the night in a tent to get a good seat for that game. The kids were psyched up and we're definitely going to storm. About 3 hours before the game, before they let them in the arena, college officials came by and told the kids " if you storm the court, we will detain you, get your student id, and you will not be allowed into another basketball game in the student section (free) during your undergrad years."

That's what stopped the court storming. Too bad, let them have some fun after the visiting team is gone.

Florange44

This may not be the thread for this argument; but I loved the fact that the SU students stormed the court yesterday. SU was allowed no acknowledgment of JB's 1000th win, whether the court storming was in recognition of the upset of UVA, the 1000th win or the totality of circumstances, I don't care. It created some fanfare and some form of big time in arena acknowledgment of the 1000th win!!

I feel the same way on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom