amazing win! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

amazing win!

Our growth is soooooo slow and some of the mental lapses are killers.
Joseph is either paralyzed by confusion or just indifferent to defense.
Buss is just not talented offensively.
G cannot be passive. He is a far better player than last year, but he has to always be looking to score.
Once Roberson looks to score off rebounds and gets some confidence, watch out. With a talented PG, he could get some easy buckets.
Rak! Wow, wow, wow!!! Outside of Rony against FL, it may be the greatest game by an Orange center I have ever witnessed.
Trevor. People who didn't understand that the first few games were a slump, and nothing else, don't understand basketball.
JB. This may be one of his best jobs, when all is said and done. He really only has 3.5 D-1 players right 5now. (Giving Roberson the .5 due to lack of offense.)
If Manning can recruit, watch out. They attacked our zone as well as anyone, and his guys played lose, and with confidence. I was impressed.

Can someone please have the nova and wake plays on loop in front of Cooney when he inexplicably tracked the big into the paint leaving a wide open 3?

My goodness!

Good call. Yeah, don't know why he was concerned with I think it was Devin Thomas. No clue why.

Can someone please have the nova and wake plays on loop in front of Cooney when he inexplicably tracked the big into the paint leaving a wide open 3?

My goodness!
Yep. How many times are our guards going to make the same dumb mistake? Stay out at the 3 pt line. Let him drive and get the 2. We do it over and over and give up open 3's.

That was a huge win for this team. All the scenarios that folded them earlier in the season occurred and occurred multiple times and they still pushed through to victory. If we weren't down to 8 players, I'd say a game like this could be a turning point. We are inherently limited by lack of bodies for the rest of the way but that was a great game and a really nice win for this team.

So sick of some of the negativity here, I've been refraining from posting, this team lost a huge portion of its potential two days ago, has a player who will not score that many points again ever absolutely go off , they nearly hit two half court buzzer beaters , and we still won!!

Our rotations could have been better , buss could have hit an free throw , we could have got a hand in mitoglus face,

But, rak dominated like we never would have believed, Cooney hit some dagger threes and Mike had a few awesome block out rebounds and shots to bring us back, even buss had the three and steal that started a run. Roberson can straight up board , imagine if he ever develops that 18 foot jumper!

That was an awesome win , stop bitching or start rooting for Kentucky. That soon was 100% heart

Our growth is soooooo slow and some of the mental lapses are killers.
Joseph is either paralyzed by confusion or just indifferent to defense.
Buss is just not talented offensively.
G cannot be passive. He is a far better player than last year, but he has to always be looking to score.
Once Roberson looks to score off rebounds and gets some confidence, watch out. With a talented PG, he could get some easy buckets.
Rak! Wow, wow, wow!!! Outside of Rony against FL, it may be the greatest game by an Orange center I have ever witnessed.
Trevor. People who didn't understand that the first few games were a slump, and nothing else, don't understand basketball.
JB. This may be one of his best jobs, when all is said and done. He really only has 3.5 D-1 players right 5now. (Giving Roberson the .5 due to lack of offense.)
If Manning can recruit, watch out. They attacked our zone as well as anyone, and his guys played lose, and with confidence. I was impressed.

Good post. Can't say I disagree with anything. Also, Manning is making enough to get a better suit! That was one of those old, too big, 4 button suits that looked like a trenchcoat not a suit jacket. Impressed with that Cody Miller-Mcintyre. Explosive kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom