Amba Etta-Tawo Senior Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Tawo Senior Bowl

Alsacs

Living Legend
These practices he has been killing it. Him and Westbrook are the best WRs at the practices.
I see this kid getting drafted in rounds 3-5.
It will be good to get a skill position guy back in the league.

These practices he has been killing it. Him and Westbrook are the best WRs at the practices.
I see this kid getting drafted in rounds 3-5.
It will be good to get a skill position guy back in the league.

Not to not to be a jerk, but there has been exactly one senior bowl practice for the north team
and I have heard practice is vanilla thus far. I am cheering for the kid, but I'm not sure where you are getting your info from.

I totally expect his stock to trend in a very positive direction up to the draft. I think he is being underrated. He's one of those guys that just plays so smooth that it makes all of the plays he makes look more easy than they are.

QB Pipkin is from my alma mater. If he makes it, this will be three Tiffin University kids in the league. When I started school there in 88, they didn't even have a football team. If you're in the town and blink when you come to it, you're liable to miss the buildings.

WO for wideout instead of WR? Or typo?

Hope his small-ish measurables aren't a detriment to his draft position.

He measured at 6012, 198 lbs. 6012 = 6'1.2" right? That's plenty of size.

He measured at 6012, 198 lbs. 6012 = 6'1.2" right? That's plenty of size.

I'm not saying he's small, just smallish. Definitely one, if not the smallest WR's at the senior bowl.

QB Pipkin is from my alma mater. If he makes it, this will be three Tiffin University kids in the league. When I started school there in 88, they didn't even have a football team. If you're in the town and blink when you come to it, you're liable to miss the buildings.
Pipkin from Tiffin? Sound like hobbit names to me.

Pipkin from Tiffin? Sound like hobbit names to me.

If you recall Hunt going to the QB camp in California a couple years ago, Pipkin was there as well. Remember seeing a pic with the two together.

WO for wideout instead of WR? Or typo?

Hope his small-ish measurables aren't a detriment to his draft position.

WO for wideout.

0ap2000000145021_video_cp.jpg

I don't have any worries. AET is a special talent and will represent our university and his coach, Dino Babers, very well in this game and the months leading up to the NFL Draft.

Out of the WRs that were measured at the senior bowl, AET ranks 6/13 in both height and weight.

You're right, not sure what I was looking at. He's pretty average size-wise looking at other top WR prospects. Won't be a deterrent, especially if he puts up solid numbers at the combine.

Sounds like he's having an awful day today. Appears he dislocated a finger on his left hand and has been dropping everything/is body-catching anything he doesn't drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom