Amba Etta-Tawo Senior Bowl | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Tawo Senior Bowl

So judging from your post, you obviously have an impeccable eye for talent, coupled with a profound understanding of the game. Is it safe to assume that you see the following statement as irrefutable?

"The 2001 SU football team was the best the University has fielded in 25+ years."

If you don't see that star players have left teams over the years, and those teams have gotten better, then not sure what to tell you.

C3NLu_DXUAEkIcj.jpg
Guess Palmer missed this one. ;)

If you think the only reason teams get better (or worse, for that matter) is that star players have left teams over the years, then not sure what to tell you.

Just saying often teams become better balanced and actually tougher to defend.

I forgot it was on today, anyone watching, how is he playing so far?

Watching but he is getting screwed thus far. Not sure he has seen the field yet and the north qbs blow minus Peterman. Thus far mayock and company are gushing over #7, the kid from ECU.

Kinda Confirms john fox as clueless as a HC. To not get even playing time for these kids is a DB move.

Kinda Confirms john fox as clueless as a HC. To not get even playing time for these kids is a DB move.

Even though AET sat out due to injury, Fox is weak. I am subjected to the Bears every week locally and they blow, him included

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom