Amped for tomorrow! | Syracusefan.com

Amped for tomorrow!

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
Tomorrow is a BIG game. Pitt in the Dome with noon tip. I don’t know if watching the Raftery, Bilas and McDonough interview is making me feel nostalgic, but tomorrow’s game feels like how Syracuse basketball should feel and hasn’t felt like in a number of years. Hopefully we get a decent turnout being it’s a conference game against a rival on a Saturday afternoon (even without students). LGO! Tame the Panthers!

Tomorrow is a BIG game. Pitt in the Dome with noon tip. I don’t know if watching the Raftery, Bilas and McDonough interview is making me feel nostalgic, but tomorrow’s game feels like how Syracuse basketball should feel and hasn’t felt like in a number of years. Hopefully we get a decent turnout being it’s a conference game against a rival on a Saturday afternoon (even without students). LGO! Tame the Panthers!
Yeah, this is another big barometer game, like Oregon. Pitt is a good team, but we have to beat them at home if we want a chance to be able to make the tourney.

IMG_1191.jpeg

I didnt realize how much tickets were these days.. upperdeck 310 for almost $120..

$50 for 317 in an almost empty upperdeck.

Makes the $100 fball season seem like an even better value.

tons of tickets free for all the games though.
I think some of this is related to the reseller sites making recommendations on price. I know if were to post my tickets through ticketmaster it recommends a price - which is not always what people will buy them for.

ETA: just checked, $120 for my 200 level seats.
ETA2: Also, we only have 10 home games left?

I recommend the Gametime app for tickets, especially if you’re willing to wait until closer to tipoff to buy tickets.

I’m seeing stuff lower than the 300 level around $100 a seat.

I recommend signing up for the app with whatever email you use for your Ticketmaster account. Makes transfers easier. I’ve used the app once. Upgraded while at a Knicks game from the upper deck to floor seats for $500 a piece, about 3 minutes before tip.

I didnt realize how much tickets were these days.. upperdeck 310 for almost $120..

$50 for 317 in an almost empty upperdeck.

Makes the $100 fball season seem like an even better value.

tons of tickets free for all the games though.
The prices are ridiculous. They are why I haven't been to a game in 4-5 years. I just don't get the value out of it anymore, and I loved going to the Dome more than anyone. It is so disheartening to see the Dome so empty.

The prices are ridiculous. They are why I haven't been to a game in 4-5 years. I just don't get the value out of it anymore, and I loved going to the Dome more than anyone. It is so disheartening to see the Dome so empty.
wow...so the tickets are all bought up by re-sellers...who dont end up re-selling?

leaving an empty arena for the players and fans?

something must be done.

Chubbrock Hinson won’t get a zillion open looks like he did last season

#2-3ZoneBlowz

Chubbrock Hinson won’t get a zillion open looks like he did last season

#2-3ZoneBlowz

Errg the 2-3 May blow, but the D we have played so far this year has given up open 3’s aplenty. If teams make them we get smoked, if they don’t, they get smoked. Pretty much.