Amped for tomorrow! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Amped for tomorrow!

The prices are ridiculous. They are why I haven't been to a game in 4-5 years. I just don't get the value out of it anymore, and I loved going to the Dome more than anyone. It is so disheartening to see the Dome so empty.
You described me too.

Add in the crappy parking and possible hurricane speed snow gusts pushing you down the stairs while you wonder if you’d survive a nasty push from Mother Nature face first down the concrete stairs.

Is this a boner or peeling your pants joke?
That’s what I want to know! People, and by people I mean men on this forum, say it all the time. I think it has to do with soiling yourself. :oops:

You described me too.

Add in the crappy parking and possible hurricane speed snow gusts pushing you down the stairs while you wonder if you’d survive a nasty push from Mother Nature face first down the concrete stairs.
But I find that exhilarating! Here are me, my daughter and two Duke friends getting ready to go to the Dome when Duke was there. It was SO COLD and we had to walk down the middle of Euclid because the sidewalks were impassable and the wind and snow were blasting us. I felt ALIVE! But luckily for the rest of you, I don’t think we’ll ever see a winter like that again.
1703944730868.jpeg

Errg the 2-3 May blow, but the D we have played so far this year has given up open 3’s aplenty. If teams make them we get smoked, if they don’t, they get smoked. Pretty much.
First defensive zone set, about 7:00 in, results in Hinson's first made 3 pointer.

Errg the 2-3 May blow, but the D we have played so far this year has given up open 3’s aplenty. If teams make them we get smoked, if they don’t, they get smoked. Pretty much.
He was 1/7 from 3-pt territory today - only make came when 'Cuse switched into zone, about 7:00 into the 1st Half. He had more airballs than makes from deep.