An apology... | Syracusefan.com

An apology...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
After being so mad after the Duke game, I swore to stop watching college basketball for good. The low scoring, the inconsistent refs, the inane 35 second shotclock, the tired storylines on ESPN, etc. And in a childish manner, I chose to share this with all of you.

And now I truly feel bad.

So I'm here to say sorry. Sorry to the board for my childish actions. Sorry to CTO and Tomcat for my brash conversation with them. I'm really working on controlling my emotions after a game and Saturday night was a complete lapse.

Maybe I should just stick to pictures and leave words for those better suited to use them.

After being so mad after the Duke game, I swore to stop watching college basketball for good. The low scoring, the inconsistent refs, the inane 35 second shotclock, the tired storylines on ESPN, etc. And in a childish manner, I chose to share this with all of you.

So I'm here to say sorry. Sorry to the board for my childish actions. Sorry to CTO and Tomcat for my brash conversation with them. I'm really working on controlling my emotions after a game and Saturday night was a complete lapse.

Maybe I should just stick to pictures and leave words for those better suited to use them.
No need to apologize.

Welcome back. Settle in. This is gonna be a wild ride here on in...

I'm glad you're back and I missed your pictures and presence. Don't worry about anything brother. Having some difficulties myself, and trying to keep my head up. Welcome my friend and just enjoy this board on your level, not anyone else's.

welcome-back-kotter.jpg

Don't control your emotions. Just don't post after a loss.

Speaking of PM's did anyone know you cannot send them with curse words. I tried to do this earlier today and it took me 10min to figure out why it wouldn't go through because it just says it cannot send that content. I wasn't cursing at the intended target by the way just accentuating the expression of my emotions on said topic by using profanity.

Just find somebody to send absurd and offensive texts to during the games. The best part of the football and basketball seasons are the ridiculous conversations I have with bnoro about the teams. none of which would be suitable for this board.

Speaking of PM's did anyone know you cannot send them with curse words. I tried to do this earlier today and it took me 10min to figure out why it wouldn't go through because it just says it cannot send that content. I wasn't cursing at the intended target by the way just accentuating the expression of my emotions on said topic by using profanity.
Pm's are like secrets and secrets are rude.

Why that's flippin incredulous! Curse words are sixy time. But why did you have to go and fargan curse me out, sh**tbrick? :)

Pm's are like secrets and secrets are rude.

I tried to send you a PM but it was about you and I couldn't go even 5 words without using profanity. It was a sad failure on my part because I'm sure you'd have enjoyed the verbal beat down I had prepared for you. So for this I do sincerely apologize and I promise to find some other way to swear at you today.

I tried to send you a PM but it was about you and I couldn't go even 5 words without using profanity. It was a sad failure on my part because I'm sure you'd have enjoyed the verbal beat down I had prepared for you. So for this I do sincerely apologize and I promise to find some other way to swear at you today.
foda-se-meme1.jpg

If we all had a dime for every time someones says something they regret on this board... well we could go to an away game CTO style... a day in the life! Love your pics and your posts... keep them coming! Go CUSE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom