An e-mail has already been sent to Herman Frazier | Syracusefan.com

An e-mail has already been sent to Herman Frazier

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
to ask if Wagner counts as one of the six victories needed for bowl eligibility.

I will let you know what his answer is, if he answers at all, which he won't.

to ask if Wagner counts as one of the six victories needed for bowl eligibility.

Did you cc TGD?

If the coward SU Athletic Department didn't send out a press release informing us that Wagner was the 12th opponent and has DONE everything to not confirm the opponent it is pretty obvious its not good. What a joke of a performance by Frasier he should resign immediately before Gross fires him.

Frazier has been a disaster everywhere. That's why he was run out of Hawaii.

That's really the key. If it counts, it's not a bad schedule. Would be nice to have had that 2nd bye be Nov 2, so we could have 4 games, bye, 4 games, bye, 4 games. Three November home games, has to be a record. All Saturday games too, so no short weeks.

But if Wagner doesn't count toward a bowl, someone should be looking for a job.

Maybe it will. The longer SU doesn't address the question, the longer we know the answer is no. Someone in our new unrecognizable PS needs to get this answer right away.

If they dont have some sort of waiver for that game there is no way SU can keep that game. There going to have to come up with someway to get an actual Div 1AA game that counts. The backlash is going to be nuts.

Just had this tweeted to me:

@CuseGodz
@Dan_Lyons76 Frazier emailed me the following:Thanks for your interest in our Football program.Wagner will count towards our Bowl Cert.

That's really the key. If it counts, it's not a bad schedule. Would be nice to have had that 2nd bye be Nov 2, so we could have 4 games, bye, 4 games, bye, 4 games. Three November home games, has to be a record. All Saturday games too, so no short weeks.

But if Wagner doesn't count toward a bowl, someone should be looking for a job.

Maybe it will. The longer SU doesn't address the question, the longer we know the answer is no. Someone in our new unrecognizable PS needs to get this answer right away.

Yeah good luck with that, the PS reporters probably have no idea

I'll bite my tongue until we know for sure it won't count. But the NCAA site seems pretty clear.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Just had this tweeted to me:

@CuseGodz
@Dan_Lyons76 Frazier emailed me the following:Thanks for your interest in our Football program.Wagner will count towards our Bowl Cert.

It better, jesus I am so sick and tired of our AD dept being run like were OOC or Suny Brockport, can we get some freeking accountability this is top end Division 1 not some NAIA school or Fredonia state.

it only hurts if we cant figure out how to win 6 other games.. hard nosed teams dont worry about winning 6 games.

It better, jesus I am so sick and tired of our AD dept being run like were OOC or Suny Brockport, can we get some freeking accountability this is top end Division 1 not some NAIA school or Fredonia state.

Hey I went to Fredonia! Dick!

it only hurts if we cant figure out how to win 6 other games.. hard nosed teams dont worry about winning 6 games.
well thats the problem, we have to worry about these things.

and if this jackarse scheduled them without knowing the rule, then he should be fired.

this stock answer email isnt cutting it for me.

WHY THE FLUCK DOES IT COUNT???
Oh Lord

eG5lYzd6MTI=_o_freedonia-at-war-part-3-from-duck-soup-1933.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors