Anae | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anae

You know, when Clemson's QB was having a meltdown against us, Dabo switched it up and tried the back up. It was clear CDRW was struggling all game. Dino should have tried Morgan after the 3rd quarter. He does have game experience, and was more productive in games than what CDRW was doing.

It wouldn’t have mattered yesterday. The oline for the most part was abused

I think Schrader was hiding just how bad Anae has been as an OC and scheme guy. I’m honestly ready for him to just leave at this point. People complain about Dino but the implosion of the offense is on Anae. I think we saw the wheels come off in the second half of Clemson and Dino coming as close to calling him out as he ever has on anyone shows there are issues there.

Talent and depth is an issue but this OL has regressed, the WR somehow have regressed despite being bad already, and the offense is like a dead body you’re just hoping will show some sign of life.

I would be surprised if he is back next season and we don’t just move forward with Beck.
even a pop warner coach knows you never pitch the ball BACKWARDS and give up two or yards on the pitch when you have the ball on the half yard line. my goodness!!!! i will await the lamson era .

You know, when Clemson's QB was having a meltdown against us, Dabo switched it up and tried the back up. It was clear CDRW was struggling all game. Dino should have tried Morgan after the 3rd quarter. He does have game experience, and was more productive in games than what CDRW was doing.
Dino doesnt make quick decisions

for the hundredth time his is injured. Guys a shadow of himself but im sure they are doing everything to get him in the draft and talking about an injury isnt going to help
Play. Someone. Else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom