And from Piscataway, NJ checking in at #21 in the CBS Sports Top 25+1 poll | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

And from Piscataway, NJ checking in at #21 in the CBS Sports Top 25+1 poll

Pikell is a good coach but how long is he staying there. Their facilities suck. What's the ceiling there every 3 years being a 10 or 11 seed?
they r building a new facility for practice -for hoops and other sports as well as for sports medicine--there is a video of it if want you can see it just google rutgers basketball facilities plan. its more than a basketball court

Yup. I posted earlier in this thread three recent recruits (Tyus Battle, Tyler Roberson, Malachi Richardson) from NJ.

No response.
I guess if you ignore it, it's not true.
View attachment 175162
look farther back there are more. glad you see it therefore it is important that we remain cognizant and aware of any threats to our presence there. --the best thing we have done of late is to scheduel football games with them. i hope we have great success which will enhance our presence and recruiting. we should do the same with hoops. jb does not like playing rac. like the palestra, at upenn its a great "homer" court. however we have done well there for the most part. i have seen some awesome su blowouts there.

they r building a new facility for practice -for hoops and other sports as well as for sports medicine--there is a video of it if want you can see it just google rutgers basketball facilities plan. its more than a basketball court
That's fine but the rac is still a dump. It's a glorified high school gym.

They just finished a $100mil practice facility. Everything besides the RAC is some of the best in the B1G now. And the RAC may be small and ugly but it's back to being unbelievably loud. Haslemetrics has it as the 9th best home court in basketball.

All that being said, Rutgers is not a basketball recruiting rival and wont be for a long time if ever. Pikiell has landed 1 four star player in 4 years and he wasn't even from NJ. Cuse lands at least 1 every year and most of Cuse's 3 stars are top 150-200 guys.

They just finished a $100mil practice facility. Everything besides the RAC is some of the best in the B1G now. And the RAC may be small and ugly but it's back to being unbelievably loud. Haslemetrics has it as the 9th best home court in basketball.

All that being said, Rutgers is not a basketball recruiting rival and wont be for a long time if ever. Pikiell has landed 1 four star player in 4 years and he wasn't even from NJ. Cuse lands at least 1 every year and most of Cuse's 3 stars are top 150-200 guys.
agree with some of what u say. i believe if pikiell continues to improve and makes a dent in big 10 things will significantly change. he had to start in the basement, and has done well with second tier players. landing his first 4 star was big for him.

hilarious tweet on espn...ncaa tourney has never had rutgers in it and unc out of it.

Youve helped me consider changing my screen name or avatar to the FUNC Soul Brother.

Youve helped me consider changing my screen name or avatar to the FUNC Soul Brother.

dont get me started on another video battle...i remember distinctly when that song was popular..this one was my favorite.

As bad as our recruiting is wake me when Rutgers gets a top 75 recruit like goodine. Or the number one player from Canada.
time to wake up now, clifford omoruyi center from nj and was recruited by us. 247 sports ranks 2020 recruiting classes as syracuse 39 rutgers 40. i do feel our three star recruits seem better than ru

time to wake up now, clifford omoruyi center from nj and was recruited by us. 247 sports ranks 2020 recruiting classes as syracuse 39 rutgers 40. i do feel our three star recruits seem better than ru
Thanks for that late breaking news that cliff committed...were you as excited, when it happened nearly 5 months ago?

Even a blind squirrel can catch a nut. Georgia got edwards. Harden went to asu Klay Thompson went to wsu. It only took them a billion years to get one slot behind us in the recruiting rankings.

Oh no. Maybe we’ll just have to get the best PG in 2022 to keep pace...

Oh no. Maybe we’ll just have to get the best PG in 2022 to keep pace...

We're recruiting at 08-15 levels. We're done with sanctions. JB seems to be having fun again. We have a great nucleus that needs a couple more pieces. The 20-21 team should be good, but those 21-22 and 22-23 teams will be Syracuse again. Top 5, ACC champs (finally) good.

"I'm not a closet rutgers fan!" lol you make me laugh man.

Too bad that Rutgers best chance to do anything in basketball was destroyed by COVID, what a shame. Hate to see it.

Too bad that Rutgers best chance to do anything in basketball was destroyed by COVID, what a shame. Hate to see it.
so glad to be of service, man

Thoughts & prayers. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom