And here we go | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

And here we go

The powers that be use the media to divide us on any issue that matters, and distract us with meaningless stuff. It's called diversion for a reason.

They fear any person who could bring such diverse groups together, lawfully, under the umbrella of liberty. Nature is a market, for crying out loud. This probably goes back to the "Garden of Eden" and certain folks telling us what is right and wrong. I'm just hoping this 100th Monkey effect comes soon. Haven't we already attacked all the nations that held out from Rothschild banks? We test the drones and assassinate Americans(in various ways "over there"), and soon the Rubicon is crossed and they get used for their true intentions.

I dont know if Mises says anything about the lack of privacy in transactions, but this centralized stranglehold is scaring the heck out of me friends. Of course we're still the minority because of peer control. That reminds me of this video. Not sure of my opinions on the author, but I think it's good for explaining how the farm works: (I admit I'm not as versed in the hardcore economics as you all, but think nature teaches me plenty). It's just been hard for me to keep sift through the misinfo and disinfo that can snare passionate folks. EDIT: We can discuss the SU graffiti too, who some writers called "cryptic".

Somebody was into "mind expansion" last night.

We should all be rightfully concerned about the surveillance state we are willfully walking into, it needs to be rolled back but an unregulated state of nature is a worse nightmare.

Rothschild banks, assassin drones testing, that's a big much though.

For a University that prides itself on its Communication School, the rest certainly struggle with communication...