And NCSt is in the air -- and has LANDED | Syracusefan.com

And NCSt is in the air -- and has LANDED

Orangezoo said:
Thought they left at 930 last night?

Nope. Never got out.

Orangezoo said:
Wow .. is there an ncaa rule for how soon the game is to start once the other team arrives late due to weather?

Not sure. You would think there would be something. They've been trying to get out since 330 yesterday.

Last edited:
why isn't there a rule about being at least in the city you're going to 24 hrs in advance? how is it that the ACC has travel problems but Big East never did?

SBU72 said:
why isn't there a rule about being at least in the city you're going to 24 hrs in advance? how is it that the ACC has travel problems but Big East never did?

Big east did also. This just happens to be a very bad winter for ice and snow.

I remember one game at the Dome in which St. John's arrived just in time to get their ankles taped, put on their uniforms and go out and lose. Fraschilla era.

I don't know if that would have helped. They would have had to leave on Tuesday.

I am going to assume that if both teams agree they are ok, weather (pun) there is a rule or not. I would think they could overrule the rule. Because often it is more complicated to find another date and arrange travel.

I doubt there is a rule on when the team arrives. Think about all the smaller D1 schools that take a bus everywhere, I'm sure there are delays often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom