And now for something completely different | Syracusefan.com

And now for something completely different

GoSU96

Living Legend
if you get a chance go back and watch the bowl.

1. Watch #2 fill in for Shamarko in the first defensive series. Guy made some big time plays.

2. Cam Lynch, impact player, 'nuff said.

I've thought about Lynch at SS. Looking at position depths, I could see it. But I'll defer to the coaches.

I've thought about Lynch at SS. Looking at position depths, I could see it. But I'll defer to the coaches.

Great speed for a LB at S I don't think so.

Cam doesn't have the speed to be a DB.

1. Watch #2 fill in for Shamarko in the first defensive series. Guy made some big time plays.

1. Morgan looked great.

2. Lynch is r-e-a-d-y.

3. Marrone is a filthy liar (board pre-requisite post)

Cam Lynch will be a significant footnote to the Marrone era.

Is Cam going to go to the middle? If Siriki could handle it I think Cam can.

Looking at the positive (hoping we will have a staff and a mascot after the Buffalo leveraged buyout is concluded), I like the size on our defensive line. DM was stocking kids, and a couple like Raymon couldn't play. But we should have a nice rotation there in the spring and maybe next season we'll be able to keep opposing linemen off our backers.

Just watching that game made me want to see SU play in an open-air stadium. It's just how the game of football should be played. Though, maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

Just watching that game made me want to see SU play in an open-air stadium. It's just how the game of football should be played. Though, maybe I should be careful what I wish for.
Geez, you think we have attendance problems now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think it depends what type of offense SU is facing regarding where Lynch lines up.

I thought Quinda Funderburg did a great job for Sham.

Is Cam going to go to the middle? If Siriki could handle it I think Cam can.

Spruill's probably going back to the middle and Lynch to the outside.

I thought Quinda Funderburg did a great job for Sham.

The guy had a way of showing up without even being there.

As funny as those announcers were regarding that, the NCAA scares me with their incompetence and probably think he actually played.

I thought Funderburk did a great job as well. Unfortunately Richie Denay was less than stellar. I'll blame that move on Chuck Marrone.

Ike Clanton says: Open-air stadiums don't go 'round here.

Would be a bad idea.
People are letting the euphoria of winning a bowl in horrible conditions cloud their thoughts on an open air stadium.

I guarantee if we lose that game opinion is a lot different.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We've been there,done that.No thanks.

Just watching that game made me want to see SU play in an open-air stadium. It's just how the game of football should be played.

I attended three Syracuse games this year- USC, UCONN, and the Pinstripe Bowl. One game featured an hour long lightning delay, while another game featured freezing rain and steady snow. One was a pleasant evening that featured a 40-10 victory. Guess which one I enjoyed the most? Indoor football is fine by me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom