And there you go... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

And there you go...

these moves poison a players desire to play for a coach. quick yank no problem. but have gerry or adrian talk to the kid and work him back in second half. the freeze out has in the past and will lead to problems moving on.

Should I pull up the threads and posts saying that he sucks? There's plenty of evidence. Many here said he shouldn't even start this year.
Saying he sucks is different than having it out for him since he’s gotten here. He’s been really bad. Nobody likes that but it’s true. Those folks saying he shouldn’t start (not me) appear to be prescient at this point, no?

No. Keep the cute quips for someone else. This board has had it in for him ever since he got here.
Absolutely not true...I think everyone would be thrilled if he was playing well and we could keep JG3 off the ball.

everyone is frustrated that he hasn’t gotten better. I’m not even convinced it’sCarey’s fault.

Some kids can’t play with a short leash...and JB can crush a young players confidence.

Absolutely not true...I think everyone would be thrilled if he was playing well and we could keep JG3 off the ball.

everyone is frustrated that he hasn’t gotten better. I’m not even convinced it’sCarey’s fault.

Some kids can’t play with a short leash...and JB can crush a young players confidence.

We all saw how that worked out for Kaleb Joseph who was thrown into the fire because Jim failed in having a proper transition.

I felt that he had a long leash early in both games...then never got Back in.

Sad to see but honestly a guard rotation of Buddy JG3 Kadary and Goodine next year sounds pretty good

Now Kadary is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give me a break.

I feel Carey can still be a very good player but the truth of the matter is the team is responding better with Girard out there currently. Now we all know things can change quickly but I don’t see Girard relinquishing that position

He's a high major talent. Needs to go somewhere with a coach that'll let the horses run. His athleticism and speed is his asset.

You think Boeheim doesn’t want him to get out and run? It’s all he and the rest of the team talked about in the off season. Jalen Carey hasn’t played good ball since Frank Howard came back and took his starting spot. Bottom line. He’s been given a ton of chances to make an impact and he did a little bit towards the end of the year last season but for the most part has been absolutely brutal to watch play. Overthinking everything and trying to be something he’s not. Unfortunately I don’t think Boeheim is doing this to send a message and get him going.

He's a high major talent. Needs to go somewhere with a coach that'll let the horses run. His athleticism and speed is his asset.

Nobody is going to let his horse run when it results in a turnover nearly every single time. His athleticism and speed certainly COULD be an asset, but it has yet to prove as such.

Believe me, I would love to have a guard like that attacking the rim. Everyone here surely would. But his struggles combined with a lot of promising talent in the backcourt puts his minutes in a very precarious position.

It’s been 22-2 at the start of the first games with Carey at the point. Both games he was taken out and we made runs.

slow start against Carleton too wasn’t it? I remember him looking awful early on. Then late in the first half when he came back in he hit a 3, and had the blocked 3 that he got a layup off of.

He’s been horrific as a starting PG. Find a new role for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom