Andre Cisco entering 2021 NFL Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco entering 2021 NFL Draft

He’s got over six months until the draft.
If it’s a minor ACL injury and not a full tear, he might be able to get back in time to impress some teams.
I hope it’s not a full tear.

Hope it's not a full year and he comes back the player he was pre injury. Good luck to AC, he repped SU well during his time here.

Good for him and best of luck. No reason for him to come back. Smart and great kid, helluva football player as well. I’ll be rooting for him to be balling out on Sundays which I’m sure he will. The more impact players for Cuse playing on Sundays the better! Ball out young Cisco.

The higher the pick the better and should help recruiting to see our name on the draft night again. Best of luck to the kid...

Loved his video and words he had to say. But what did he mean about "turning me into a demonstration"? Based on his video, I'm sure it's positive but just curious.

Just hate to see kids go out this way who worked so hard. I'd love to see him in the NFL but it will be a tough road.

Cisco is going to NFL
Adams never said why he opted out
Was disappointed with him especially after seeing his oklahoma highlights, he didn't impress much, I figured he would light up the ACC especially splitting carries with moe. The only NFL adams is going to is NFL europe and idk if that's still even a thing.

He’s got over six months until the draft.
If it’s a minor ACL injury and not a full tear, he might be able to get back in time to impress some teams.
I hope it’s not a full tear.

If he had surgery (which it sounds like he did) I would wager he had a complete ACL tear.

I bet his injury is not significant. Opting out is the smart thing for him to do. Some mock drafts have him going in the 1st round. This is a lost season and the defense is on the field for far too long each game which would increase his chances of another injury. Certainly not worth the risk for him.

Go get paid, ‘Dre!!
BALL OUT.

Thanks for the memories.

Orange MAN for life. :cool:

Wish we could've enjoyed watching him play a little longer. I wish him a good recovery/rehab and luck in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom