Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Names Richmond and VCU so I guess we can expect 1000 idiot VCU twitter people claiming to be the best basketball program in the country. The guy knows he needs to pick a school kinda soonish right?

I'm not threatened by Richmond and I'll tell you why.

If White goes to Richmond instead of us, it means that he wants to be the sole offensive focus and isn't concerned too much about team success or compete for minutes. That would be a bad fit for us.

If White comes here, the above isn't true, and he's a good fit for us.

tl;dr

If White chooses to go to Richmond, we're possibly dodging a bullet.
I couldn't agree more. I'm told meetings with coaches went well and he got along very well with the players, especially a player who loves recruiting for us.

That being said - IF and its a HUGE if...AW3 stabs us in the back, we dodged a bullet. Give Battle the keys to our offense baby!

AW3 is coming though lol

To me VCU makes more sense than Richmond. But obviously it made more sense when Shaka was the coach.
I agree with the above sentiments. I don't need any team chemistry drama to interfere with my AZ Final Four. If he wants to come and be a T E A M player, fine, if not, adios, and good luck. Cause without T E A M, you got nothin' We want you, but only if you want us.

To me VCU makes more sense than Richmond. But obviously it made more sense when Shaka was the coach.
I agree with the above sentiments. I don't need any team chemistry drama to interfere with my AZ Final Four. If he wants to come and be a T E A M player, fine, if not, adios, and good luck. Cause without T E A M, you got nothin' We want you, but only if you want us.

Are you hearing anything?

Oh, I'm sitting here talking to ummmmm let's call her Bertha lol

She says...what are the chances of Richmond and VCU even making the tournament? Dayton basically has ruled the A-10 since Xavier bolted.

He wants the big stage and the NCAA tournament.

One more way to think about the situation:

We know that White told Tim Miles that he wanted to leave Nebraska because he didn't think the chances to win were great. No offense to VCU and Richmond, but neither is exactly gonna tear it up next year, in all likelihood. VCU will likely be decent, but they lost 2 of their top 3 scorers and 2 of their top 3 returning scorers are 6-7 forwards. Now, maybe White wants to go home, it's possible, but that would mean either he lied to Tim Miles, or that his decision making rationale has changed completely since leaving Nebraska. It's possible, but I still gotta think that we're in the lead here.

One more way to think about the situation:

We know that White told Tim Miles that he wanted to leave Nebraska because he didn't think the chances to win were great. No offense to VCU and Richmond, but neither is exactly gonna tear it up next year, in all likelihood. VCU will likely be decent, but they lost 2 of their top 3 scorers and 2 of their top 3 returning scorers are 6-7 forwards. Now, maybe White wants to go home, it's possible, but that would mean either he lied to Tim Miles, or that his decision making rationale has changed completely since leaving Nebraska. It's possible, but I still gotta think that we're in the lead here.
I agree ten thousand %%%%%%

I think things are coming to a head. He will be on the 90 headed towards the 'Cuse this week!
He'd be coming up 81. You've been exposed.

But seriously, don't get this "MSU is out" statement. At this point if you say something, may as well make the announcement if the mind is all made up. Though A-10 makes no sense whatsoever, the picture and Richmond "visit" and VCU "dark horse" claims are strange. Not to mention Jim's source's claim re: Red. NVTS, nuts.

He'd be coming up 81. You've been exposed.

But seriously, don't get this "MSU is out" statement. At this point if you say something, may as well make the announcement if the mind is all made up. Though A-10 makes no sense whatsoever, the picture and Richmond "visit" and VCU "dark horse" claims are strange. Not to mention Jim's source's claim re: Red. NVTS, nuts.
We are all in this together as fans, but I think it was about 10 days ago I informed you that he had eliminated MSU due to lack of playing time.

We are all in this together as fans, but I think it was about 10 days ago I informed you that he had eliminated MSU due to lack of playing time.
As it's officially being reported only now, CBS must have confirmed only today - likely from the White clan. Otherwise they'd probably say something like MSU is no longer pursuing.

I'm reading my source's phone and the text says this visit was pushed by his dad just to cover their bases. The bottom line though is that he wants to put on a show in the tournament. 'Cuse all the way.

I'll be quiet now.
Delete

The 90 is because he is taking the "slow road" as opposed to the direct route, lol!!! If there is one thing we have learned is that he is coming the slow way......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom