Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boosters providing an extra benefit (a car ride) ... hmmmm. If we provided all recruits with automatic A's, limos, drugs and prostitutes ... no problem. But a car ride is bound to bring in the NCAA enforcement lackies.
Wheelhouse for sure.

I have no idea how many pictures as I haven't been living the daily grind in this kids recruitment. I just find it weird we are 3 days before classes begin and all other players are in the student directory including another 5th year grad player and White isn't.

That just makes me say something is going on. I think he is coming but the fact nothing is official means something. I agree the college basketball world doesn't care about this but it is just weird we are so late in the process and the decision hasn't been public.

I just don't understand why he won't announce what he's doing. Why the cloak and dagger? Why wait until the last possible minute? Even if he made the decision back in July, why not just announce it? I can't believe he's just now making up his mind. I doubt the good folks in Richmond are going to burn down his house for not going to VCU.

This is really getting out of hand.

Do we have a schedule for bridge openings on the inter-coastal waterway?

You asked for it ;)

image.png

I just don't understand why he won't announce what he's doing. Why the cloak and dagger? Why wait until the last possible minute? Even if he made the decision back in July, why not just announce it? I can't believe he's just now making up his mind. I doubt the good folks in Richmond are going to burn down his house for not going to VCU.
Maybe it's as simple as it being his 3rd rodeo and he has a gf in Richmond.

Maybe it's as simple as it being his 3rd rodeo and he has a gf in Richmond.

Could be. Maybe there's a good reason. I just hope he doesn't warrant special consideration. If there's a team meeting today, and he's part of the team, he should be there. It sounds like the other players got back a couple days ago.

Nobody is waiting on a commitment. Waiting on him to just move in. Could be today or tomorrow. Doesn't make a difference.
Don't players have to report today?

Well hopefully OM13 is correct and AWIII is on his way to Syracuse. I'm just ready to get this recruitment over with.

I have enjoyed interacting with the VCU fans. They are a classy and knowledgeable bunch.

Well hopefully OM13 is correct and AWIII is on his way to Syracuse. I'm just ready to get this recruitment over with.

I have enjoyed interacting with the VCU fans. They are a classy and knowledgeable bunch.
Every fan base has bad apples. I just got lucky enough to have my twitter posted on their board and get stalked by every bad apple they had lol. Had to block a bunch. Too bad too... always liked them since they beat Gtown, which is always a way to a cuse heart.

Well, which one is it?

It doesn't have to be one or the other. Maybe the trip from Richmond to Syracuse isn't a one day trip for him. He could be looking forward to a relaxing layover in Wilkes Barre or maybe Binghamton.

Nobody is waiting on a commitment. Waiting on him to just move in. Could be today or tomorrow. Doesn't make a difference.
I think there's a reasonable chance he doesn't move in this weekend.

Well, did you tell Andrew where you are having lunch today? ;)

Kid doesn't live on social media, doesn't try to promote himself at every turn and has been through this twice already. If I weren't so emotionally invested I'd say it's kind of refreshing.

Last edited:
Consigliere said:
Well, did you tell Andrew where you are having lunch today? ;) Kid doesn't live on social media, doesn't try to promote himself at every turn and has been through this twice already. If I weren't so emotionally invested I'don't say it's kind of refreshing.

Yep. And the least important thing is exactly which day and time will he actually lug up here and move in. Classes start Monday.

Yep. And the least important thing is exactly which day and time will he actually lug up here and move in. Classes start Monday.
So...what's everybody doing this weekend?

Boosters providing an extra benefit (a car ride) ... hmmmm. If we provided all recruits with automatic A's, limos, drugs and prostitutes ... no problem. But a car ride is bound to bring in the NCAA enforcement lackies.

See if Fat Rob Johnson can give him a ride.

Well, did you tell Andrew where you are having lunch today? ;)

Kid doesn't live on social media, doesn't try to promote himself at every turn and has been through this twice already. If I weren't so emotionally invested I'don't say it's kind of refreshing.

If people cared where I was having lunch, and it was a life-changing decision, I'd have no problem letting people know where I was going to have lunch. White has used social media to announce visits, his transfer to Nebraska, his graduation, and other less important things. That's why it seems odd he hasn't announced anything. I don't see the harm in announcing your intentions and don't see the reason to keep people in the dark. Has he notified VCU they are out? I would think someone at VCU would know by now. No reason not to be transparent on what you're doing. He doesn't us or anyone else anything, it just seems weird not to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom