Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know it NOT to be the case, and neither do you.

Yet, you're the one claiming that "everyone" is in the dark. Let's apply some logic--if he's showing up here, then it stands to reason that the coaches know.

Just like it stands to reason that if he didn't arrive at VCU before the start of classes yesterday and their fanbase / coaches haven't heard any positive news, then it stands to reason that he isn't going there.

I certainly am not claiming to have any inside knowledge of what the hell AWIII is doing at this point. But we're at the finish line. Would it have been great to know his decision sooner so that we wouldn't have had to collectively worry about things? Sure. But it is what it is.

I am sorry...but logic has no place in this thread...please take it elsewhere...

I feel like AWIII is like Sting. I may be the icon but he is an enigma. Waiting up the rafters for a year and tormenting Hogan and NWO. I'm just saying who won Starrcade 97. If Bischoff hasn't been such a fool Sing would have gone over in a dynamic way but don't get me started about that. What a joke of a promotion that was. Anyway I think White is kind of like the Crow. An enigma and he will come in and kick ass. Just my opinion.

I feel like AWIII is like Sting. I may be the icon but he is an enigma. Waiting up the rafters for a year and tormenting Hogan and NWO. I'm just saying who won Starrcade 97. If Bischoff hasn't been such a fool Sing would have gone over in a dynamic way but don't get me started about that. What a joke of a promotion that was. Anyway I think White is kind of like the Crow. An enigma and he will come in and kick ass. Just my opinion.
Not being a wrestling guy I kept wondering why The Police would be in the rafters.

I don't know it NOT to be the case, and neither do you.

Yet, you're the one claiming that "everyone" is in the dark. Let's apply some logic--if he's showing up here, then it stands to reason that the coaches know.

Just like it stands to reason that if he didn't arrive at VCU before the start of classes yesterday and their fanbase / coaches haven't heard any positive news, then it stands to reason that he isn't going there.

I certainly am not claiming to have any inside knowledge of what the hell AWIII is doing at this point. But we're at the finish line. Would it have been great to know his decision sooner so that we wouldn't have had to collectively worry about things? Sure. But we should all have the answer by the end of the weekend, or Monday at the absolute latest.

So assuming White let VCU know he's going to Syracuse, and let the Syracuse staff he's coming to Syracuse, why not announce it? We don't know that White is showing up here. That's the confusion and misunderstanding part. If White shows up at VCU this weekend, a lot of people will be changing their tune.

So assuming White let VCU know he's going to Syracuse, and let the Syracuse staff he's coming to Syracuse, why not announce it? We don't know that White is showing up here. That's the confusion and misunderstanding part. If White shows up at VCU this weekend, a lot of people will be changing their tune.

He doesn't have to let VCU know anything and they already started classes. Why such the concern?

If that's how things work out, then yes they will. Self included.

But I don't understand why you aren't seeing the distinction between White having committed somewhere and that information being announced.

Has it been mentioned his brother Andrien plays for UNC-Charlotte and scored 10 against us last year in the Bahamas ? If this is a known fact and has been posted previously my apologies.

http://www.cuse.com/news/2015/11/25/MBB_1125154950.aspx

He also seems more active on Twitter. Looks like he just had surgery.

Andrien Jaire' White (@AndrienWhite2) | Twitter

Could this be the reason Andrew has stayed low key and just wanted to hang with his family this summer?
WAIT!! He has had surgery? This August 18????? Is this the smoking syringe?

And, if he shows up here, perhaps others will change their tune ...

He doesn't have to let VCU know anything and they already started classes. Why such the concern?

Why doesn't he have to tell VCU anything? If he has met with VCU, and it appears he may have, why wouldn't he owe them an answer? It sounds like they believe they still have a shot. He can still register for classes and show up there next week. The lack of communication is the concern.

National title aspirations.

image.gif

And, if he shows up here, perhaps others will change their tune ...

If he shows up here, we'll be happy. But that doesn't mean we can't question the manner in which he did it. I think he will be at Syracuse, but don't see the reason for the secrecy.

Why doesn't he have to tell VCU anything? If he has met with VCU, and it appears he may have, why wouldn't he owe them an answer? It sounds like they believe they still have a shot. He can still register for classes and show up there next week. The lack of communication is the concern.

He didn't visit there officially. At this point they should be a lot more concerned than Syracuse. Their classes started and ours haven't! He owes you nothing.

If that's how things work out, then yes they will. Self included.

But I don't understand why you aren't seeing the distinction between White having committed somewhere and that information being announced.

I believe White committed to Cuse, at least silently back in July and continued to take visits. I don't see the reason not to announce his decision.

He didn't visit there officially. At this point they should be a lot more concerned than Syracuse. Their classes started and ours haven't! He owes you nothing.

How do you know he didn't visit there officially? He never said anything. That's why his silence has contributed to the confusion.

How do you know he didn't visit there officially? He never said anything. That's why his silence has contributed to the confusion.
Technically he didn't visit anywhere "officially", in the sense of official visits. But, there was no announced visit, whereas he did have announced visits to SU, MSU and Miami.

I couldn't agree more. I guess it would be disagreeing with the media but VCU was never an option to begin with.

Thought I'd give a live report.

I've been on campus for a little over 5 hours. I have yet to see any sign of AW. But what has me more concerned is that I haven't seen any basketball players.

Thought I'd give a live report.

I've been on campus for a little over 5 hours. I have yet to see any sign of AW. But what has me more concerned is that I haven't seen any basketball player.
Are they all at the Melo Center for the Elite Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom