Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god he is coming here, and thank god this recruiting cycle is over

JUUUUST in time for the NEXT recruiting cycle to get cranked up to eleven. :cool:

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Coaches did a terrific job reloading this team!

"This is the second time White has transferred in his college career, which began with Kansas. He played for the Jawhawks for two years, appearing in 44 games. He then transferred to Nebraska"

44 games! He was meant to come here!

Madbiker said:
I nominate Orangeman13 for the Orange Cross. Extreme accuracy and courage under fire.
Now that's it's official, a ton if people owe this guy an apology. He was one step ahead of EVERYBODY over the course of 3-4 weeks. Including his post last night that White had arrived. Especially a certain blogger that ripped him on Twitter and assassinated his character on the VCU board.

Now that's it's official, a ton if people owe this guy an apology. He was one step ahead of EVERYBODY over the course of 3-4 weeks. Including his post last night that White had arrived. Especially a certain blogger that ripped him on Twitter and assassinated his character on the VCU board.
I never liked how Orangeman13 went about it and how he treated some people here but credit where it's due.

raw

I need to talk to a couple of our forum insiders on how to deal with information on our next guys (Green and Tucker).

I really don't want to be controversial. I want Syracuse to win just like you guys (and ladies).

I'm happy that you are all happy! Go 'Cuse!!!!
O13, thanks for the updates along the way! Here's my take:

I think Houstoncuse put it best:
"I know many of us appreciate the information you've posted and we all want to like you, but then you add in stuff like that last sentence. The constant need for praise and validation has not only made it more difficult for you because it adds an air of desperation, but it has caused a significant rift here. I think you would have a much better experience here if you dailled that back some."

Dialing it back means focus on how to present your information in a concise manner and refrain from gloating about your insider status and putting the focus on yourself. For example, when you posted "Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) on Twitter

It's only fitting that I bring this to you!", the last part is not necessary.

You info is not controversial, it's your presentation. Everything from childish bragging to offering autographs.
Again, this is just my opinion. Please don't be defensive. I know you are well-meaning. I just think a different approach on your part will help stymie the backlash you have experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom