Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have 10 to 15 homes here in the Phoenix area , can fit 30 or 40 Orange fans here comfortably . Has heated 80,000 gallon size pool and a huge 120 plus fan club house . Can rent for 150.00 each for a full 7 days ! Please Cuse make it to Phoenix !!!!! Locale Orange bar is 3 minutes away = Great food ! That's the best I can do . Go Cuse !

Huge "get," on many levels.
  • Experienced player, to help replace the massive amount of experience we lost this offseason
  • Knock down three point shooter--never can have enough of those, but also helps replace lost productivity from offseason attrition
  • Perfect size for back line of the zone
  • Provides a "true" 3 on a roster that didn't have one prior to White committing
  • Provides emergency depth at 2 in a pinch, or if there are injuries
  • Brings the scholarship players to 10, which means legitimate split squad practices

Need to see how it all gels, but White could be what this team needed to put us over the top. What projected as a good year now looks potentially like a GREAT one -- maybe even a top 5 / contending for a #1 seed type of year.

Let's Go Orange!!!

What a day. Just saw that Matt Moyer will be giving up #3. I do know the staff asked him to do that. Not sure if I like that or just don't care at this point. I'm just happy he's ours.

What a day. Just saw that Matt Moyer will be giving up #3. I do know the staff asked him to do that. Not sure if I like that or just don't care at this point. I'm just happy he's ours.

Here's what it sounds like [reading between the lines a bit]. #3 is important to White, and also the number that Moyer wants to wear. Moyer's injured foot makes a redshirt season a possibility, so he was willing to give it up to help appease White, knowing that he can get it back next season.

Regardless, what a team player Moyer is! Kid is already an ace recruiter for us--how can you not love Moyer?

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd play madlibs with JoeySimz appeal to O13 right here.

...and two seasons ago, BJ Johnson's father suggested that he'd been told his kid was going to see a lot of time at guard, too. How'd that turn out? Hint--BJ didn't see 1 minute of game time at guard the entire two seasons he was here.

I wouldn't read too much into a comment that didn't come from the coaches.

He's not the coach.

But who cares? We landed him, which was important, and HUGE for our team's fortunes this upcoming season. Let it all sort itself out in practice.

LGO!!!
Considering how many debates you've had on the subject, I'd say you care.

Considering how many debates you've had on the subject, I'd say you care.

Schnope.

I only cared about him GETTING here, which seemed semi-uncertain in recent weeks. I want to make another run--and landing White was the best way to position our team to do so. Glad he's here, glad we're adding him to a talented nucleus that had a ton of size / talent, but lacked a bit of proven scoring, outside shooting, and a true 3.

I'll have 10 to 15 homes here in the Phoenix area , can fit 30 or 40 Orange fans here comfortably . Has heated 80,000 gallon size pool and a huge 120 plus fan club house . Can rent for 150.00 each for a full 7 days ! Please Cuse make it to Phoenix !!!!! Locale Orange bar is 3 minutes away = Great food ! That's the best I can do . Go Cuse !
OK...who are you??? If you know our local bar, then you know me since I run the events, lol!!!And I will make you the chairperson of finding rooms for our alums and forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom