Andrew White Wants a Ring | Syracusefan.com

Andrew White Wants a Ring

Why did he sign with the Celtics if he wants a ring? ;)
tumblr_op8zo5kuEq1qeu3xuo1_400.gif

History's due to repeat itself... for the 18th time.

Here's where I'll insert my apology to him. I wrote on here last winter, that he wouldn't sniff the league. I'd be happy to get my fork out, to eat that crow.

Shooting! Shooting! Shooting! If he ever gets burn in the NBA he will likely get easier looks than he did at SU. The shooting is really the only thing about his game that seems NBA level but its hard to even put into words how good his shooting was last year. We ran a pretty bad offense 85% of the time and I've never seen anyone make so many contested jump shots. He might have shot 50% from 3 last season if we could have gotten him better looks.

Shooting! Shooting! Shooting! If he ever gets burn in the NBA he will likely get easier looks than he did at SU. The shooting is really the only thing about his game that seems NBA level but its hard to even put into words how good his shooting was last year. We ran a pretty bad offense 85% of the time and I've never seen anyone make so many contested jump shots. He might have shot 50% from 3 last season if we could have gotten him better looks.
No doubt, he was an unbelievable shooter, I just didn't see one other skill that was above the college level. His handle was soo bad, and passing the same. But hey, if he can carve out a spot up shooter role, more power to him. I'll be pulling for him, that's for sure.

You think they are going to beat the Warriors or Lebron, this year?
Not necessarily, i think White's in a good spot to work hard towards carving out a niche for himself on a top 5 team that needs his perimeter abilities. Celtics are in a great spot right now. Its not unreasonable to expect number 18 within the next 3 to 5 years imo.

No doubt, he was an unbelievable shooter, I just didn't see one other skill that was above the college level. His handle was soo bad, and passing the same. But hey, if he can carve out a spot up shooter role, more power to him. I'll be pulling for him, that's for sure.
Doesn't matter, he would be in to give IT some space. And, if his man sags, hit the shot when the ball is kicked to him.

Doesn't matter, he would be in to give IT some space. And, if his man sags, hit the shot when the ball is kicked to him.
Agreed. With how fast boston moves the ball around the perimeter, AW wouldnt even have to move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom