Announcement coming tomorrow. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Announcement coming tomorrow.

I just hope it's not bad news. I'm tired of all the negativity in the world.

I'm must amazed the extraterrestrials chose the Syracuse University quad and the place to make first contact. Very exciting. I always knew visitors from outer space existed.

If I was an extraterrestrial that is where I would make my presence known. Just saying.

I'm must amazed the extraterrestrials chose the Syracuse University quad and the place to make first contact. Very exciting. I always knew visitors from outer space existed.
If it involves aliens that probably means its slightly under 1 out of 10 chance its bad, but I hope only a third or so of it is bad and the other two thirds are good But it could all be good, or there could be more good then we think
:noidea::bat:

marvin+the+martian+wallpapers3.jpg

Last edited:
First contact? The naztecs would beg to differ. Kenneth Arnold would be insulted. So would British military stationed at rendlesham forest.

I miss the BET at MSG!
You're going backward, Dave, backward. Bring your thoughts to acceptance of the present and optimism for the future.

You're welcome.

Could be an announcement about a very large gift SU just received. One of its biggest.

Dome makes the most sense to me. Announce more money going into football before we finalize a coach search... Let em know we are in it to win it.
That would explain the SS timing.

And if it's Dome news, I hope it comes with a companion announcement of a ridiculously big gift.

Could be an announcement about a very large gift SU just received. One of its biggest.

An 18-year old clone of Derrick Coleman immediately eligible and programmed to stay 4 years?

My guess is it's not appeal-related... we have several well-connected members here with ties to JB's staff and probably would have heard something a little more specific about the context by now (if that were the case). Not saying they would spill the beans, but we'd at least have hints that it's JB/hoops-related.

Everyone is saying the dome reno is tied to state assistance so that's probably not the news either.

That leaves the donation by default. Or aliens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom