Announcement Coming | Syracusefan.com

Announcement Coming

today?
tomorrow?
this month?
this year?

It's Tuesday at 16:11 EST and there's no announcement.

4X0S

theyre going to announce frazier Fd up.

wagner doesnt count...

Oh Lord

I assume you mean the video for the IPF that is hidden to the right hand side. "Practice Center Commitment"

"We are going to build it very soon"

Good to hear.

How much credit does DM get for this project or is basically affordable because of the ACC money and DM's bitching wasn't as big a deal.

Wow 17 Mil ?? A little confused is that for the football IPF or is that for both the football IPF and the new track fields?

How much credit does DM get for this project or is basically affordable because of the ACC money and DM's bitching wasn't as big a deal.
Probably won't ever know the full answer there. But the article did say that there were some naming opportunities, so maybe affordability comes with a name tag.

Nevermind...it is 17M for the IPF from the sounds of it. That is about 5-7M more than I expected.

The center will be constructed at the site of the Joseph Vielbig Outdoor Track Stadium. Construction is expected to begin this year, and as that process gets underway the University is committed to engaging in dialogue with members of the surrounding community as the project moves forward.

"We will be seeking generous support of the Orange Nation to help us move this project and others to completion in record time as we gear up for our move to the ACC this fall," Gross said. "Several naming opportunities have been identified to recognize contributors at all gift levels for this important project."

In addition to the indoor practice center, Gross also announced the construction of a new track facility to be built on South Campus, merging with the current facility used for field events for head coach Chris Fox's cross country and track and field teams. While these programs are enjoying unprecedented success, the new track will enhance their status as an elite national program.

"Invite the fans in, to make that fricken place rock like it's never rocked before." - Scott Shafer on the Carrier Dome

The center will be constructed at the site of the Joseph Vielbig Outdoor Track Stadium. Construction is expected to begin this year, and as that process gets underway the University is committed to engaging in dialogue with members of the surrounding community as the project moves forward.

I think that may answer the "Will Spring Practice be open to the public?" question.

If the outdoor track becomes an active construction site, they'll be no place for spectators to stand. And no FanFest. :(

I think that may answer the "Will Spring Practice be open to the public?" question.

If the outdoor track becomes an active construction site, they'll be no place for spectators to stand. And no FanFest. :(

I assume that SU wouldn't have a problem hosting FanFest at the Dome.

Can we pool some money and get a syracuse fan.com bench or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom