Annual Burning of the Avatars | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Annual Burning of the Avatars

SU, did you see my reply to your question? I won't repeat it here, but if you didn't see it, just scroll up

I did. I am not familiar with the Grand Tour or the men who comprise it. I had to Google them to see what it was.

I did. I am not familiar with the Grand Tour or the men who comprise it. I had to Google them to see what it was.
If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can watch the show ...it's included with your membership. The cars and locations are fantastic, but it's these 3 guys that make the show

Bump. Starting the 2019 season with my other all time favorite Syracuse player. One of a handful of the greatest players we have ever had. Hope all is well with him!
22538460-standard.jpg
Image result for ted gregory syracuse football

Football practice began for us this evening. So it's time to bring back our Errol Flynn Cavalier, an oldie but goodie.

My all-time favorite movie star.

I was actually pretty happy with my Adams pic, but this one was too good not to use as an avatar.

Decided to take a year off from an SU themed avatar to use one of the more disturbingly hilarious characters I've seen on tv.

Since I have he greatest avatar of all time, I won’t be changing Lady Suzyn, Queen of the North and the 5 Kingdoms of NYC till after she conquers the World this October.

Which will be right in time for the bowl/F4 run.

See my Football Preview, Part 1 for an explanation.