Annual College Draft | Syracusefan.com

Annual College Draft

Alsacs

Living Legend
Its May and its the dead season in college sports with nothing going on of relevance except College Baseball and Softball. Thus, its time for our annual college draft.

This year we have some new blood drafting. 4(5) people will be drafting 16 team conferences compromised of the top college programs.

I am not going to draft as I like being the Rich Eisen/Trey Wingo host guy. Each team will draft 16 teams.
The indivduals drafting are Blackknight, Chris02M, Kaiser as one team, and TexanMark/JackBauer co-GMs the final team.

The draft order on my computer came up
Odd rounds
1. Blackknight
2. Chris02M
3. Mark/Bauer
4. Kaiser
Even rounds
1. Kaiser
2. Mark/Bauer
3. Chris02M
4. Blackknight

The goal is to draft the best overall athletic conference can you.
1.This conference has to be able to command as high a TV contract as you can generate.
2. 80% of TV money comes from Football, 20% comes basketball, and remember a lot of TV sets increases the chances of forming a TV network. So remember football matters more than basketball
3. Try to protect rivalries that much sense economically for your conference depending on teams you draft.
4. Academics matter, but are not an important factor.
5. Setup your divisions with your conference when your done, and if you have any protected games good luck

Here are the 2 previous college draft threads.

Here is last year's draft http://syracusefan.com/threads/2nd-annual-college-draft.52268/

Here is the original draft http://syracusefan.com/threads/4-team-college-conference-draft.26620/

Blackknight your on the clock

First round
1. Blackknight76- Texas- The Longhorns are the most profitable football team, and 9th most profitable basketball team. Texas is the first pick for the second year in a row.

Chris02M is on the clock.

Next year Wfschrec/Imperial Orange/Cusetroop you guys can get in. I had a thread to send PMs if you wanted in this year that is how the people doing this are in.

Next year Wfschrec/Imperial Orange/Cusetroop you guys can get in. I had a thread to send PMs if you wanted in this year that is how the people doing this are in.

No sir, I am still in Little League compared to the heavy hitters participating in this draft. One day, I'll give it a shot, but I have a lot more fun watching you guys knock this out. One of my favorite threads of the year!

As of now, this thread needs dialogue. Keep it coming.

If anybody knows ChrisM02 and has his number shoot him a text asking if he is okay. We all discussed starting this today and we have 4 of 5 ready. The only positive was we gave Mark enough time to get home and miss nothing.

If anybody knows ChrisM02 and has his number shoot him a text asking if he is okay. We all discussed starting this today and we have 4 of 5 ready. The only positive was we gave Mark enough time to get home and miss nothing.
give him idaho, commish, and lets move on....

i think weve got the time to wait.

Who's going to take the University of Alaska Fairbanks? No football, and D2 basketball, but our D1 hockey team always fills the house. Off the beer sales alone, it would shoot your conference to first place in profits!

No sir, I am still in Little League compared to the heavy hitters participating in this draft. One day, I'll give it a shot, but I have a lot more fun watching you guys knock this out. One of my favorite threads of the year!

You too good to be on my team now?
images

sorry for the delay had an appointment and when I checked earlier no pick had been made.

with the 2nd pick I am proud to select......

The Florida State Seminoles with there strong football and baseball programs and improving basketball program and geography speaks for itself