Annual College Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Annual College Draft

First round
1. Blackknight75- Texas
2. ChrisM02-Florida State- the defending NCs in football and are the 25th most profitable football team and 40th most profitable basketball team. The Noles went 4th last yr.
3. @TexanMark/ JackBauer44 are on the clock.

First round
1. BlackKnight-Texas
2. Chris- Florida State
3. TexanMark/Jack Bauer-Alabama the Tide are the 3rd most profitable football team and 21st most profitable basketball team. Alabama went 3rd last yr.
KaiserUEO is on the clock for 2 picks.

Is this the first year that Kaiser has been on the end of the snake?

Is this the first year that Kaiser has been on the end of the snake?
Yep he has been 1st overall and 3rd overall now he is 4th and doesn't have Bees to snipe him this year it will be TexBauer

That's unfortunate for him, because we're 10x smarter than Bees.
I like having new blood, but I will be fair and say Bees knew what he was doing and a couple of times he would snipe the obvious next pick for Kaiser which was funny to see. Being the end of the snake should make less potential problems for him, but you guys are his problem this year.

I like having new blood, but I will be fair and say Bees knew what he was doing and a couple of times he would snipe the obvious next pick for Kaiser which was funny to see. Being the end of the snake should make less potential problems for him, but you guys are his problem this year.

Haha, I agree. Bees is a smart and knowledgeable guy. He always did very well. Just trying to pump up Tex and I. I like to think of us as the Devo/Marshall Henderson of the College Draft.

Come on UEO...take NYC by the storm!

SUNJ and SUCT as a power couple!

BTW, Alsacs...please refer to us as "Tex Bauer" for the draft...nice ring to that.

Michigan
Notre Dame (not a 1st round pick to make the Commish happy for draft favors later on...)

With the 2nd pick of the 2nd round, Tex Bauer go in a direction that maybe isn't expected... We select:

The University of Florida

First round
1. BlackKnight-Texas
2. Chris- Florida State
3. TexanMark/Jack Bauer-Alabama
4. Kaiser-Michigan- 2nd most profitable football and 28th most profitable basketball team

Second round
1. Kaiser- Notre Dame- 7th most profitable football and 80th most profitable basketball team. However, they are the most the 2nd most valuable TV brand.
2. TexanMark/Jack Bauer- Florida, The Gators are the 6th most profitable football team and 27th most profitable basketball team. ESPN the Magazine had them as the best combined Football/Basketball school in the country.

Chris02M is on the clock.

Michigan
Notre Dame (not a 1st round pick to make the Commish happy for draft favors later on...)
As much as I don't like the arrogance of the Irish football program they are no doubt a top 5 pick.

in other words...he needed me to help draft his team.

with the third pick in the second round, I am proud to select

...the Ohio State University after texbauer blocked our plan for florida domination

First round
1. BlackKnight-Texas
2. Chris- Florida State
4. Kaiser-Michigan-

Second round
1. Kaiser- Notre Dame
2. TexanMark/Jack Bauer- Florida
3. Chris- Ohio State, the top team on the board the Buckeyes have the 12th most profitable football program and the 8th most profitable basketball program. They were 2nd on the ESPN list for best combined football/basketball behind Florida.

BlackKnight76 has the next 2 picks.

with the third pick in the second round, I am proud to select

...the Ohio State University after texbauer blocked our plan for florida domination

Uh oh... Kaiser is not going to be happy...

ill be on/around the site until 10pm if others are around we should get a bunch done

I should be around. I have to run out for a brief period, but my co-part TexanMark should be able to man the post.

First round
1. BlackKnight-Texas
2. Chris- Florida State
4. Kaiser-Michigan-

Second round
1. Kaiser- Notre Dame
2. TexanMark/Jack Bauer- Florida
3. Chris- Ohio State
4. BlackKnight-Oklahoma 11th most profitable football team and 43rd most profitable basketball team. Sooners are very good at both sports and keep their rivalry with the Texas which is a valuable annual football game.

Third round
1. Blackknight-Georgia, UGA has the 5th most profitable football team and 38th most profitable basketball team. Georgia brings with it a valuable and upcoming state with HS FB and recruits.

Chris02M is on the clock.