Anomaly? | Syracusefan.com

Anomaly?

BillSU

All American
Or is Pitt that much better than we are.

You can say Fran Brown did everything he could to produce a new team, coaching staff, attract recruits and fans but it looked like tonight that that all came crashing down. Maybe he can't produce miracles - he needs more time.

Pitt must have, in the bye week, had us under a microscope. Our offensive line didn’t help Kyle but Kyle did not look like Kyle. 5 INT’s.

They flat outplayed us.

I hope we can put this behind us and get back to the team that won the NCST game.

Embarrassing with the entire nation watching.

You can say Fran Brown did everything he could to produce a new team, coaching staff, attract recruits and fans but it looked like tonight that that all came crashing down. Maybe he can't produce miracles - he needs more time.

Pitt must have, in the bye week, had us under a microscope. Our offensive line didn’t help Kyle but Kyle did not look like Kyle. 5 INT’s.

They flat outplayed us.

I hope we can put this behind us and get back to the team that won the NCST game.

Embarrassing with the entire nation watching.
All of it. Speaks to how far we still need to go.

Football is such a matchup sport, and they had a massive advantage in DL vs OL that we completely failed to scheme around. A couple bad breaks on the pick-6's that could have just as easily fallen incomplete put us further behind the 8 ball, forcing us to play into the disadvantage even harder.

Our defense wasn't outmatched at all, and I'd argue that with a better OL this would have been a very competitive game.

Sure did, they knew every route we were running.
Almost like they had our playbook
Honestly think it’s a simple as they knew if they played press coverage and overplayed the short routes that that would take away our offense. That’s all we’ve got, no ability to take deep shots and certainly no run game.

Honestly think it’s a simple as they knew if they played press coverage and overplayed the short routes that that would take away our offense. That’s all we’ve got, no ability to take deep shots and certainly no run game.
Well I at least hope zeed is figuring out his personal issues because otherwise his absence is all for nothing.

Pitt is Better at pressure on D.

I think Pitt offense has a long way to go.

We have no explosive players that scared them and it showed.

Even every deep ball had a guy glued to our receivers hip, just really great defense I guess

just 6 yards rushing after sacks. (longest run was 8 yds.) 11 different targets in the passing game. 0 td's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom