Another double-digit loss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another double-digit loss

My goodness. Losses are losses for crying out loud. And, we have lost 12 to date, and on the exact same trajectory as last season, 14! Who cares how many games we had leads in at half time this year versus games we had leads in last year. It's a 40 minute game...period! We actually have been very consistent, consistent with our double digit losses...which will again be 14 when it's all said and done.

Fine bro, we're consistent like last year. I have no idea why you are getting so riled up about my opinion.

Fine bro, we're consistent like last year. I have no idea why you are getting so riled up about my opinion.

Cuz...I'm just riled up. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.

You should've seen how riled up I was while I was watching our lax game on my ipad at the same time our 2nd half debacle occurred. Fortunately, the lax team came back from their early 5-1 deficit to win. ;):)

I'm only a casual Syracuse University Basketball Fan. My real passion and loyalty lies on the Syracuse University Football side. I root for Syracuse University Sports as a whole and obviously hope all the programs are successful. In my very humble opinion, Syracuse Basketball is stuck much like they way Syracuse Football was in the late 1990's and early 2000's. Okay but not as good as they used to be. Twenty plus win seasons were the norm for many years. Now they are the exception. I hope this current team puts together a good run in the ACC Tournament and then hopefully in the NCAA Tournament. That being said, I thank God the Syracuse University Football Program has Coach Dino Babers in charge of it. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom