Another firing | Syracusefan.com

Another firing

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Ellis Johnson out at Southern Miss. went 0-12 this year. last year was 12-2

That has to be a record for most losses from one year to the next...Maryland was pretty close to that last year.

Was the cupboard bare? Larry Fedora has done a decent job this year at North Carolina. I can't see the talent being left would be winless, I believe So. Miss barely lost to Louisville this year.

Based on the most recent additions. I would say they are in a prime spot to be picked up by the NNNBEMACA10CUSAWACSUN Conference.

And a hiring:

@KySportsRadio: OFFICIAL: KSR can confirm Mark Stoops will be named Kentucky football coach this afternoon

And a hiring:

@KySportsRadio: OFFICIAL: KSR can confirm Mark Stoops will be named Kentucky football coach this afternoon

Where was he before? That guys got 9 lives or am I getting the stoop brothers mixed up? I know one is at OU and the other was at Arizona, correct?

Where was he before? That guys got 9 lives or am I getting the stoop brothers mixed up? I know one is at OU and the other was at Arizona, correct?
DC at FSU

DC at FSU

So he was the one fired from Arizona or is that a different Stoop?

FSU...now I see why they sucked vs Florida. I swear more often than not a coach looking around is never focused on the task at hand.

Honestly if Stoops gets a second chance, then the stereotype that African-Americans coaches don't get second a chance as a college coach is legitimate IMO. How this guy gets a second chance is a joke if he was the guy at Arizona.

Honestly if Stoops gets a second chance, then the stereotype that African-Americans coaches don't get second a chance as a college coach is legitimate IMO. How this guy gets a second chance is a joke if he was the guy at Arizona.

This is Mark's first gig. Arizona was Mike.

This is Mark's first gig. Arizona was Mike.
Fair enough then, if it's his first chance I have no problem then. The Arizona one Mike doesn't deserve a second chance before others get a first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom