Another QB's grandmother... | Syracusefan.com

Another QB's grandmother...

cto

Administrator
For all who miss the delightful days of Perry Patterson's grandmother here ("Lovemygrands," or something like that), you should know we have a NEW one.

Last night, Cheriehoop, I and three other folks were celebrating the victory at the Sheraton bar...when this delightful older woman at the next table says to us: "I'm glad to see you're all wearing orange and are happy; I am Ryan Nassib's grandmother."

We did not tell her about syracusefan.com.

She's very proud of her grandson I'm sure. Not many people can say their grandson is the starting QB of a D1/FBS team. I bet she's a very nice lady but glad you didn't say anything about this site :)

All I want to know is, did you gals make it to last call? ;)

Next time I park in the VA garage I think I'll go kill time near Marshall St. before trying to leave. I spent almost 40 minutes sitting there breathing CO fumes without moving an inch. I could have spent that time hanging' out at the Sheraton.

Was she bashing our wide receivers?

I always wanted to see Perry's grandmother and Tim Lane's grandmother get in the ring. Or play bridge. Whatever was most appropriate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I met Ryan Nassib's mother before the game @ Minnesota. Chatted with her for about three hours before the game.

I've avoided posting a summary after how that game went, but it was an interesting conversation. Cool lady.

All I want to know is, did you gals make it to last call? ;)

Next time I park in the VA garage I think I'll go kill time near Marshall St. before trying to leave. I spent almost 40 minutes sitting there breathing CO fumes without moving an inch. I could have spent that time hanging' out at the Sheraton.
You should. I was drinking there with Cliff Ensley and his wife... when Cherie and her husband randomly showed up. Totally unplanned get-together. Lots of fun.

I met Ryan Nassib's mother before the game @ Minnesota. Chatted with her for about three hours before the game.

I've avoided posting a summary after how that game went, but it was an interesting conversation. Cool lady.

Cali could be the referee. He'd be impartial because he takes cheap shots at any player, regardless of position.

You should. I was drinking there with Cliff Ensley and his wife... when Cherie and her husband randomly showed up. Totally unplanned get-together. Lots of fun.

Petey, we really need to get out more often. If we could just find a place to stash the kids...maybe in the van with a video, or at Uncle Cuseregular's house.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2