Another view of the uniforms, looks a bit dif than SU release | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another view of the uniforms, looks a bit dif than SU release

Don't be ridiculous, white guys don't play basketball.

These are worse than the rivalry TV ad where the cuse fan wipes the bleue cheez off the the G'Town fans mouth...

Although, both make me want to hurl...

I feel dirty after seeing these...

I think I'll take a hot shower, sit down in the tub, hug my knees and have a good cry...

they are fine for being up by prisoners during the movie "the great escape" and worn during the basketball sequel to the longest yard..

ugly.

Since they're only for one game - Very Cool - looking forward to seeing them - one of the few things that can make a game against USF interesting.

I look forward to a day when the football team can also be considered for specialty uniforms from Nike.

I really wish I'd just posted this to sum up my thoughts on the uniforms, but better late than never...

And not a white guy to be seen in any of the pictures. Nike is a bunch of racists.

UM...HELLO!
6760780781_b6eb1785d3_medium.jpg

You know, I actually wanted to hate these new unis... and I thought I did after seeing the SUA.com pic ... but this perspective makes them look pretty decent in my book. I'm with pretty much everyone else in that I don't get why we need to have a gray uni & its sacrilegious to wear G'town colors... but if we absolutely had to be given a gray uni, I'd be content with this design.

I think they are pretty cool! I just don't get why you would go through all the effort to wear them against USF. Isn't this a marketing tool? They should wear these on one of the CBS games. BTW, I'd buy one

Jesus H. Christ those are HORRIBLE. Honestly, does anyone at SU not veto this? These look pathetic. The only thing I like is CUSE.

PS Is the Nike symbol supposed to be the apostrophe??

I think they are pretty cool! I just don't get why you would go through all the effort to wear them against USF. Isn't this a marketing tool? They should wear these on one of the CBS games. BTW, I'd buy one

Explanation of the USF thing: "all the teams using the Hyper Elite Platinum uniforms will wear them in games against schools sponsored by adidas or Under Armour."

The other choice would have been the home date vs Looevil, I think - I believe they rock Andre Agassi hyper-bald gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom