Anselmo to the Bills? Fudm | Syracusefan.com

Anselmo to the Bills? Fudm

oldpinepoint

All American
@OrangeFizz: RT @KevinTFitz Have heard from very reliable sources tonight that John Anselmo is also heading to Buffalo to be on Doug Marrone's staff. #SU

Marrone will say that Anselmo doesn't need a GPS to find the Buffalo high schools.

If this is true, almost makes me wonder if Marrone is doing him a favor, because Shafer told him there's no room at the Inn..

Slow drip indeed. I hope this is the last of this. Getting tiresome.

Another guy on the Bills staff with no NFL experience.. He must be like the assistant DB coach or something.

Not surprised, between the "temporary" retraction of Lea hire on footballscoop and Anselmo's "sickness" I had a feeling Anselmo was going to ninja his way to Buffalo... perhaps the delay was a chance for him to write down copy of New York City street map for Moore to navigate recruiting down there.

Well ... I think that's the last of Marrone's guys, right?

Not that I care anymore who he takes ... it's just comical now. I think Doug wants to give up coaching and is hooking his buds up with an NFL severance while he crashes and burns.

Doesn't make sense at all. The Bills currently have 2 DB, 2 LB, and 1 DL coach, as well as 2 Quality Control coaches on D. Where would Anselmo coach?

or
Marrone will say that Anselmo doesn't need a GPS to find the Buffalo high schools.

If this is true, almost makes me wonder if Marrone is doing him a favor, because Shafer told him there's no room at the Inn..

that marrone literally can not even get quality control level guys to work for him.

jets and syracuse coaching...has the guy left N.Y. yet?

Doesn't make sense at all. The Bills currently have 2 DB, 2 LB, and 1 DL coach, as well as 2 Quality Control coaches on D. Where would Anselmo coach?

Special Offensive Assistant. He will be breaking down film of all Bills scoring plays ... 5 min. / week ... tops

My understanding is he's filling the open F Syracuse Coordinator position.

Crap. I forgave Doug for smashing our dream relationship and for poaching my school's coaches. Now I'm going to have to do it again? "How many times will my brother sin against me and I forgive him? As many as seven times?"

now he just needs to find an assistant to tell him that he doesn't have to go for 2 when he is up 1 with 3 seconds to go

Guys...this might be real good news soon. Hang on...

This can only mean one thing... we're trading Anselmo straight up for either the #8 pick or Mario Williams.