Anselmo to the Bills? Fudm | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anselmo to the Bills? Fudm

Agreed who knows...but I heard he is busy recruiting...I'm sure he is having some contact with potential coach hires out on the road along with driving to various HS and homes

not sure why a HS kid would only come to SU for a coach that at most has 1-2 years left. His contact is with the coaches in the area and hopefully SU is seen as a good place now after working on rebuilding the contacts.

not sure why a HS kid would only come to SU for a coach that at most has 1-2 years left. His contact is with the coaches in the area and hopefully SU is seen as a good place now after working on rebuilding the contacts.
Good point. I wonder if thats why Kiffin canned his Dad as his DC. Or was that just another case of Lane showing his true colors?

Wow. Marrone. Totally classless. If we lose Wayne Williams now I'm going to be pissed.

DM is setting these coaches up for failure and a black eye in their résumé. If they don't improve they will be the scapegoats.

Is the position that Anselmo is taking in Buffalo a critical one? I ask because I would like to know why he had to go right at this point. I can't see his position there considering all the defensive hires Doug has already made a need right away. Why couldn't this one have taken place after signing day?

Man I hope Wayne Williams stays.

My opinion of Marrone has completely changed. That is a proverbial middle finger to the program and university. He gutted it. He is trash in my opinion.