Ansmelo? | Syracusefan.com

Ansmelo?

OrangeBlood

Starter
With Morrison being hired, I assume he would coach all of the LBs. So what is Ansmelo's job? I hope they have him coach the TEs, to take so load off of Hackett. I know his main purpose is to recruit NYC but to put him at OLB seems to be a waste. Any inside info?

With Morrison being hired, I assume he would coach all of the LBs. So what is Ansmelo's job? I hope they have him coach the TEs, to take so load off of Hackett. I know his main purpose is to recruit NYC but to put him at OLB seems to be a waste. Any inside info?

I would think he's still the assistant head coach.

Marrone said today that Hackett will still coach the QBs, TEs and be OC.

So I am assuming that Ansmelo still is the Asst Head Coach and OLB coach?

I was thinking about the TE situation. How much time will they spend with the WRs for receiving and the O-Line for blocking? It's something that needs to be watched during spring practice.

Oy.

When your offense is supposed to be a perceived area of strength coming into this past season and then they perform like they did, you've got to think young Hackett could use some help here.

How could someone coach BOTH QB and TE and be the OC? I just don't get it... One guy coaching QB and TE... Then we have two guys coaching LBs??? I realize that they have GA to coach the TEs, but just don't understand why DM wouldn't hire a full-time TE coach... Just makes no sense. Do TE and QBs go to film session together? Never heard of big time football school having TE/QB go to the same film session...

Is Anselmo gonna basically be recruiting 24/7? The dude barely has a coaching responsibility the way I see it.

On paper I didn't like the dt/de thing they had last year but it could all be semantics and who works with who may be a lot more interchangeable than we think.

How could someone coach BOTH QB and TE and be the OC? I just don't get it... One guy coaching QB and TE... Then we have two guys coaching LBs??? I realize that they have GA to coach the TEs, but just don't understand why DM wouldn't hire a full-time TE coach... Just makes no sense. Do TE and QBs go to film session together? Never heard of big time football school having TE/QB go to the same film session...

Marrone obviously has alot of faith in Hackett as OC. I'm not sold. Positional duties could get shaken up you never know. It would certainly make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom