Class of 2014 - Anthony Siciliano - QB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Anthony Siciliano - QB

We have some terrific skill position coaches so I gotta think they must see something in this kid we are missing.
I am sure they are still in the evaluating stage, right? There is no formal offer, is there? If the kid is willing to pay to come up to camp, then let him and see if he can fit in somewhere.

I am sure they are still in the evaluating stage, right? There is no formal offer, is there? If the kid is willing to pay to come up to camp, then let him and see if he can fit in somewhere.

exactly. he's coming up to camp for an offer tryout. that's the best way.

exactly. he's coming up to camp for an offer tryout. that's the best way.
Absolutely, I hope the kid doesn't misunderstand the situation. Sometimes teenagers can be a bit overenthusiastic.

We have some terrific skill position coaches so I gotta think they must see something in this kid we are missing.
Maybe that is true. They a
From Winter Springs HS in Orlando, FL

Anthony Siciliano@Ant_Siciliano2 1h
No question. I will say it right now with confidence. Syracuse is in my top 5. Done deal. #orangemen #SUnation #Syracuse

Anthony Siciliano@Ant_Siciliano2 1h
Wow.. The talk im having with Coach Perles from Syracuse is just amazing. I cant wait to meet Coach Shafer and the whole staff. #syracuse

re paid well to be able to do that and coach what they bring in so thats a good thought. I like good thoughts I did think the kid has a good touch on his passes if you want to describe that as accuracy ,you would not be far off the mark. QBs who throw the ball at 90 mph to a receiver 5 yards away just don't get it . Neither does the receiver.:bang: This kid doesn't seem to do that.I like that.Syracuse in his top five is an excellent position for the coaches and us/team. Yes ,we are a team. We complete with everthing we need. Yea team!:p

Absolutely, I hope the kid doesn't misunderstand the situation. Sometimes teenagers can be a bit overenthusiastic.

he understands. he just really likes Syracuse even without an offer. he knows how he is evaluated at camp will determine whether he is offered or not. i still say it's a long shot and best. and with the Russel Wilson comparison's there is 1 huge difference. Wilson was drafted as a baseball player with a cannon for an arm. To compare this kids arm to Wilson would be selling Wilson short big time.

he understands. he just really likes Syracuse even without an offer. he knows how he is evaluated at camp will determine whether he is offered or not. i still say it's a long shot and best. and with the Russel Wilson comparison's there is 1 huge difference. Wilson was drafted as a baseball player with a cannon for an arm. To compare this kids arm to Wilson would be selling Wilson short big time.

I was just comparing them on height saying that a 5'11 guy is finding a way to do it, not saying this kid has the arm or athleticism that Wilson has.

He's here...

Won top offensive performance at the camp last night...per his twitter. Pic on the front page of TOS.

He's here...

Won top offensive performance at the camp last night...per his twitter. Pic on the front page of TOS.
Does that have more to do with a great performance or lack of talent at camp? Either way the kid is doing all he can to get an offer. Good job by him.

Funny how much 2 inches matters, that is how much taller Long is than him.

i would say preferred walk ok, but QB's don't walk on. Does he double as a kicker? i just don't ever see how he will play, seems like a waste of schollie to me?

we have had a few walk-on Q.B.'S in the last ten years. Cameron Dantly was a very good one at that

we have had a few walk-on Q.B.'S in the last ten years. Cameron Dantly was a very good one at that
Cameron Dantley coaches an AAU team here in dC metro.

Bnoro im interested in who your pick is this year for breakout player of the year. Last year you nailed Jerome Smith...any insight on this year?

Bnoro im interested in who your pick is this year for breakout player of the year. Last year you nailed Jerome Smith...any insight on this year?
I'd say Flemming IF he can stay healthy. He's never made a catch for us, but he's a great blocker, runs good routes, and has sneaky speed. If he's healthy I can see him catching 5-7 TDs this year.