Antonio Brown Discussion | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

This is SO Antonio Brown. :rolleyes:
This story is complete fiction right now.
Nobody has clue if Brown will get 84 or not.
Watson hasn’t played yet so he could get switched to 82 and Brown get 84.
Nobody has a clue if this is an actual story yet.

This story is complete fiction right now.
Nobody has clue if Brown will get 84 or not.
Watson hasn’t played yet so he could get switched to 82 and Brown get 84.
Nobody has a clue if this is an actual story yet.
Don't care. This is SO Antonio Brown.

So AB is going to get released now.
Gotta cut him. Rape accusations aren’t something to take lightly.

So while I believe people are innocent till proven guilty.
I think Brown gets cut.
EEJP8_CW4AALqGQ

There is a chance this a cash grab but whatever just get rid of him.

I think Brown gets cut.
EEJP8_CW4AALqGQ

Yup, he could be innocent but will find very few people in the court of personal opinion who will defend him. Don't think little Bill wants this distraction.

I think Brown gets cut.
EEJP8_CW4AALqGQ

I cannot stand Antonio Brown. Nothing about him, do I respect. As a human being, he’s not even believable.

I despise the sketch af Patriots more than ever for, IMO, helping orchestrate this bs signing.

That being said.. I’d wait and see on this one.

AB says he’s countersuing for extortion.

I cannot stand Antonio Brown. Nothing about him, do I respect. As a human being, he’s not even believable.

I despise the sketch af Patriots more than ever for, IMO, helping orchestrate this bs signing.

What did the Patriots do in your opinion?
The information imo is Brown was nuts but he was going to play for the money with the Raiders. Then the Raiders sent him the letter saying he could be suspended for conduct determental to the team and that could void his contract.
So he AB went insane and did everything he could to get released.
I don’t think the Patriots had anything to do with this.
I get hating the team but they didn’t tell the Raiders to do the right thing and send the letter so they could void his 30 Million. That is why AB went all out to get released IMO.

What did the Patriots do in your opinion?
The information imo is Brown was nuts but he was going to play for the money with the Raiders. Then the Raiders sent him the letter saying he could be suspended for conduct determental to the team and that could void his contract.
So he AB went insane and did everything he could to get released.
I don’t think the Patriots had anything to do with this.
I get hating the team but they didn’t tell the Raiders to do the right thing and send the letter so they could void his 30 Million. That is why AB went all out to get released IMO.
Zero chance do I believe he didn’t know he had a landing spot in NE if he could get out of the Raiders contract.

Zero. Chance.

Zero chance do I believe he didn’t know he had a landing spot in NE if he could get out of the Raiders contract.

Zero. Chance.
Again how did the Patriots have anything to do with the Raiders sending the letter.
That letter put AB’s 30 million as voidable. The Patriots didn’t cause AB to be stupid and get that letter.

The Patriots weren’t the only team that offered AB what he got.
Pete Carroll said yesterday the Seahawks negotiated and had a good chance at AB.

Again how did the Patriots have anything to do with the Raiders sending the letter.
That letter put AB’s 30 million as voidable. The Patriots didn’t cause AB to be stupid and get that letter.

The Patriots weren’t the only team that offered AB what he got.
Pete Carroll said yesterday the Seahawks negotiated and had a good chance at AB.
Mmhmm.

Clearly.

Pats just lucked into all this.

Mmhmm.

Clearly.

Pats just lucked into all this.
The Patriots after he got released clearly made a strong 1 year offer.
I just don’t think they orchestrated the Raiders sending the letter which allowed them to take back AB’s 30 million guarantee.
That letter forced AB to go crazy to get released.
It’s not the Patriots that caused anything.

If the South Florida DA’s Office indicts AB I think he is gone.
This lawsuit is a civil one it will be interesting if the DA’s office does an investigation and pursues criminal charges.

The Patriots after he got released clearly made a strong 1 year offer.
I just don’t think they orchestrated the Raiders sending the letter which allowed them to take back AB’s 30 million guarantee.
That letter forced AB to go crazy to get released.
It’s not the Patriots that caused anything.
Yes they (of course) didn't cause the letter to be sent. The question is whether they jumped the gun rules wise.

Yes they (of course) didn't cause the letter to be sent. The question is whether they jumped the gun rules wise.
Please explain jump the gun?
I think their interest in AB was known in March when they offered a first round pick for him.
The Patriots couldn’t jump the gun before AB was released.
Once he was released I think it’s safe to say they came in strong. It was originally reported to be a 1 year
Deal but after the contract finally signed it was a 2 year deal for cap purposes.

Please explain jump the gun?
I think their interest in AB was known in March when they offered a first round pick for him.
The Patriots couldn’t jump the gun before AB was released.
Once he was released I think it’s safe to say they came in strong. It was originally reported to be a 1 year
Deal but after the contract finally signed it was a 2 year deal for cap purposes.
Made contact with the player or his representatives prior to his release.

Made contact with the player or his representatives prior to his release.
So something that can’t be proven and there is no evidence to support.

Bill Belichick who is obsessed with preparation took time away from his team and the Steelers to call Drew Rosenhaus and said get AB released so he can come here.
It’s more likely Rosenhaus knew from March

The Patriots were interested in Brown.
Thus from that interest they got a deal Done after AB was released.

These accusations are just frustration without evidence.

Bill Belichick who is obsessed with preparation took time away from his team and the Steelers to call Drew Rosenhaus and said get AB released so he can come here.

She keeps going back into his house despite him repeatedly assaulting her ?

This sounds like garbage

This has roger goodells finger prints all over it

She doesn’t file a suit when he signs 30 million guaranteed with the raiders ... but then once he signs with New England ... boom? Fishy as hell

Edit... so I think she filed this now because she sees this as a time where he’s at his most vulnerable .. he’s coming off crazy as hell on all fronts .. so she figures she’ll just be believed.. big mistake by her

Last edited:

I wasn't accusing. Just asked a question and defined jump the gun. Possibly a moot point in any event.

She keeps going back into his house despite him repeatedly assaulting her ?

This sounds like garbage

This has roger goodells finger prints all over it

She doesn’t file a suit when he signs 30 million guaranteed with the raiders ... but then once he sighs with New England ... boom? Fishy as hell
For the first time, and probably only time, I believe Antonio Brown over someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom