Antonio Brown Discussion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

Patriots fan here.
If he is indicted he gets cut. Period. He may get cut anyway. And I can’t complain. But if he has legit evidence of this being extortion and makes a strong case to the team, they may hold off.

Correct they offered a first round pick.

That doesn’t mean the Patriots contacted him before he was released.
The whole article is about nonstop shenanigans that all went the way they needed to for this to happen. You can choose to think AB to the Pats was on the up and up. I don’t.

Zero chance do I believe he didn’t know he had a landing spot in NE if he could get out of the Raiders contract.

Zero. Chance.

It’s called tampering

The whole article is about nonstop shenanigans that all went the way they needed to for this to happen. You can choose to think AB to the Pats was on the up and up. I don’t.
I don’t think they did anything before he was released.
Once he was released they went after Brown hard.
The fact they gave him as much guaranteed money as they did shows their were offers from other teams.
Belichick is a stingy negotiator he doesn’t give guaranteed money away easily.

1568171017863.png
1568171017863.png

Last edited:
“Ms. Taylor was planning to immediately drive to her hotel room but went into Brown’s home to use the restroom and grab some food from the kitchen.”

Sounds completely plausible for someone who was already assaulted twice by him .

Getting a rub and tug and what brown is accused of are not on the same planet
We’ll add funding human sex trafficking and reaping all its benefits to the list of things Patriots fans are cool with bc they root for a bunch of fraudulent crooks.

We’ll add funding human s e x trafficking and reaping all its benefits to the list of things Patriots fans are cool with bc they root for a bunch of fraudulent crooks.

I hate NE right along with ya but the one thing we know for sure about the Kraft situation was there was ZERO evidence of sex trafficking. Completely bogus charge.

We’ll add funding human s e x trafficking and reaping all its benefits to the list of things Patriots fans are cool with bc they root for a bunch of fraudulent crooks.
Holy Chit you actually thing Robert Kraft was involved in funding human trafficking?
Cmon man. I get hating the Patriots go ahead but that is some serious fake news chit.

I hate NE right along with ya but the one thing we know for sure about the Kraft situation was there was ZERO evidence of s e x trafficking. Completely bogus charge.
Holy Chit you actually thing Robert Kraft was involved in funding human trafficking?
Cmon man. I get hating the Patriots go ahead but that is some serious fake news chit.
"It's manifestly obvious to us that this is human trafficking, but without the evidentiary piece of a victim's testimony we could not prevail in court." - Martin County Sheriff William Snyder

"It's manifestly obvious to us that this is human trafficking, but without the evidentiary piece of a victim's testimony we could not prevail in court." - Martin County Sheriff William Snyder

They HAD NO EVIDENCE. My god.
If you can’t understand the Kraft case maybe research it before you call the guy probably the worst thing you can call somebody.

Kraft was an creepy old man who wanted rub and pull. He went to the spa and got a happy ending.
He didn’t finance human trafficking. Make fun of him for getting the pull but he didn’t finance human trafficking. The prosecutors and police in that case have bungled the case and he is going to get off on a technicality but he didn’t finance human trafficking.

If Kraft knew that there was sex trafficking going on in there when he walked in, I would 100% agree with you. But he didnt (and frankly there wasnt).

If Kraft knew that there was s e x trafficking going on in there when he walked in, I would 100% agree with you. But he didnt (and frankly there wasnt).
If was involved in human trafficking I would want him in jail and the taken from him immediately.
If Kraft WAS financing human trafficking the owner of the spa would have rolled on him immediately when she was arrested to get a deal.
Kraft was guilty of soliciting prostitution.
He is likely going to get away with it because the police went overboard with the tapes and they got suppressed on a technicality.
Kraft obviously solicited the rug and pull.
He didn’t finance human trafficking that is just crazy

If you can’t understand the Kraft case maybe research it before you call the guy probably the worst thing you can call somebody.

Kraft was an creepy old man who wanted rub and pull. He went to the spa and got a happy ending.
He didn’t finance human trafficking. Make fun of him for getting the pull but he didn’t finance human trafficking. The prosecutors and police in that case have bungled the case and he is going to get off on a technicality but he didn’t finance human trafficking.
If Kraft knew that there was s e x trafficking going on in there when he walked in, I would 100% agree with you. But he didnt (and frankly there wasnt).
Yeah a bunch of independent contractor gals just pulled together and started up a day spa. No coercion, no manipulation behind the scenes. Just us self-employed ladies setting up our rub and tug shop asking our CPA how to fill out our 1099. Lol

If was involved in human trafficking I would want him in jail and the taken from him immediately.
If Kraft WAS financing human trafficking the owner of the spa would have rolled on him immediately when she was arrested to get a deal.
Kraft was guilty of soliciting prostitution.

Right. At the end of the day, as unsavory as it is, law enforcement conceded that the crime was a widower getting a rub and tug. I dont like it. Its not good. But its not in the same galaxy as what AB is accused of doing.

Kraft (probably) didnt finance "human trafficking" to the extent that he was directly providing funds to some Chinese Triad organization or laundering money for them, but anyone who patronizes one of those places, is essentially financially supporting "human trafficking." Where do you think the labor pool comes from?

Yeah a bunch of independent contractor gals just pulled together and started up a day spa. No coercion, no manipulation behind the scenes. Just us self-employed ladies setting up our rub and tug shop asking their CPA how to fill out their 1099. Lol

So you are just going to create a narrative to fit your theory then?

Kraft (probably) didnt finance "human trafficking" to the extent that he was directly providing funds to some Chinese Triad organization or laundering money for them, but anyone who patronizes one of those places, is essentially financially supporting "human trafficking." Where do you think the labor pool comes from?

In fairness, while what you say makes sense, I actually never really gave it much thought until this situation occurred. And again, not to belabor a point, authorities found no evidence of trafficking there. So while I dont know where the labor pool comes from, i absolutely know where, in this case, it didnt

Last edited:
So you are just going to create a narrative to fit your theory then?
Sounds more plausible than the hogwash that the Patriots pro bono attorney lays out on this website anytime they need a defense team. Which is all the time when you’re run by and rostered with frauds and crooks. Killers and rapists. Cheaters and obstructers.

You taking this to the micro level and semantics.
Bob Kraft is a creepy old man who paid for human endings at a spa.
He wasn’t involved in human trafficking if he had even a whiff the owner who was arrested and charged with felonies would have rolled on him.
Kraft was a “ John”. There were 20 other “Johns” arrested in this case.

This is the point I was making. Thank you for spelling it out for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom