Antonio Brown Discussion | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

My point is, you missed both the point of the OP and the point of my post. It's not specifically AH, it's your organization's history. Done here - I don't need to see 50 posts "proving" the saintliness of the Patriots and what skunks the rest of the league are. But you knock yourself out. :)

Exactly, 79.

So the fan of OJ and Shady is complaining about Hernandez.

I'm a fan of OJ Simpson and Lesean McCoy? News to me...

I'm not sure where I'm "complaining" about Hernandez, just pointing out that the Patriots seem to have no issue with acquiring players who have checkered pasts. Interesting reading comprehension on your part.

If you want to blame the team for Hernandez at this point we are going to disagree on the relevance.
I really don’t care that much I am wasting time your opinion won’t change and mine won’t either.

All I care about is winning games and if a player commits heinous crimes then fire them. I don’t expect to have a team of 53 “saintly” players. No team is run like that.

The blood of Aaron Hernandez is on the Patriots organization. I guess now forever on I will make sure to remind the rapes of Lawrence Taylor are on the Giants organization.
Those are forgotten for some reason.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty in this country... yikes..

Damning
I think its obvious at this point AB doesn't pay people for services he gets. Nobody should do anything for him without being paid upfront. I don't think though this anything to do with the lawsuit from Miami.

The guy has terrible character. If he didn't sign with the Patriots he wouldn't be this nuclear right now.

Damning

2b9.gif

Antonio continues his quest to be an awful person

AB is a piece of garbage but that writer is a joke.

I don’t want to defend AB because he is a garbage but this writer is gaslighting him. I wish he gets criminal charges so he can face the law but the this whole ordeal are civil allegations and instances of him being an ahole.

If civil lawsuits are basis for getting players careers jeopardized then get ready for sick fans to wait for big moments and sue players civility to get them suspended.
You aren’t under oath when you file a civil suit like you are when file criminal charges

AB is a piece of garbage but that writer is a joke.

I don’t want to defend AB because he is a garbage but this writer is gaslighting him. I wish he gets criminal charges so he can face the law but the this whole ordeal are civil allegations and instances of him being an ahole.

If civil lawsuits are basis for getting players careers jeopardized then get ready for sick fans to wait for big moments and sue players civility to get them suspended.
You aren’t under oath when you file a civil suit like you are when file criminal charges
Do you think those texts are considered intimidation?

Do you think those texts are considered intimidation?
Under the law I would say no.

The only one that would make say possibly would be the one with the kids but it’s more AB being a moron than intimidation.
He is remarkably stupid but Klemko is one of these hack media people who is an activist and isn’t a journalist I would pay attention too.

AB is stupid but he is so nuclear right now he isn’t getting killed in the court of public opinion even before the process plays out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom