Antonio Brown Discussion | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

Antonio Brown has terrible character but the Boston Globe Patriots hating local media Dan Shaughnessy and Ben Volin won.
They won’t stop complaining though.
The fact they released him and not on the exempt list means there isn’t anything new.

Antonio Brown has terrible character but the Boston Globe Patriots hating local media Dan Shaughnessy and Ben Volin won.
They won’t stop complaining though.
The fact they released him and not on the exempt list means there isn’t anything new.

He texted one of his accusers while he was a member of the Patriots. That fundamentally changed the whole paradigm. Last night I was still in the camp of “let’s see what the NFL investigation finds...I’ll be ok with whatever decision is reached.” Today I woke up and read that this morning and wanted him released NOW.

He texted one of his accusers while he was a member of the Patriots. That fundamentally changed the whole paradigm. Last night I was still in the camp of “let’s see what the NFL investigation finds...I’ll be ok with whatever decision is reached.” Today I woke up and read that this morning and wanted him released NOW.
Sure ya did

He is a POS.
What he did was beyond stupid.
They should have released him this morning if it was the texts.
Also Robert klemko is taking a victory lap and getting attaboys from Peter King and Ben Volin.
He is going to play for another team and the media circus will be less nuclear.

Tyreke Hill is threatening a woman on a tape and these bluecheckmarks aren’t going on an all in assault on the Chiefs and Reid everyday.

He is a POS.
Also Robert klemko is taking a victory lap and getting attaboys from Peter King and Ben Volin.

Tyreke Hill is threatening a woman on a tape and these bluecheckmarks aren’t going on an all in assault on the Chiefs and Reid everyday.
Clearly Goodell is behind this railroading again. Striking through the media this time.
Smh.

When will these injustices end! TELL ME GOD!!! WHEN????

They should have kept him. KC kept Hill.
They would have. But if he sent emails to the accuser while a Pat, he had to go. If he did do that, he is just too dumb to play for the Pats.

Clearly Goodell is behind this railroading again. Striking through the media this time.
Smh.

When will these injustices end! TELL ME GOD!!! WHEN????
Yeah I am really going to complain about the league. My god the league has nothing to do with this.

The media was obsessed with this story.
Brown is a POS. The guy wasn’t suspended because of the civil lawsuit.
He clearly has problems.
My team has won enough the last 20 years to last me a lifetime. Keep circling those wagons of the Bills and celebrate this stuff for the Patriots.
We all know the Bills haven’t beaten them enough the last 20 years?
Tom Brady has more wins at your stadium than any starting QB including ALL BUFFALO starting since Jim Kelly has retired.
So I get the gloating from you.

Yeah I am really going to complain about the league. My god the league has nothing to do with this.

The media was obsessed with this story.
Brown is a POS. The guy wasn’t suspended because of the civil lawsuit.
He clearly has problems.
My team has won enough the last 20 years to last me a lifetime. Keep circling those wagons of the Bills and celebrate this stuff for the Patriots.
We all know the Bills haven’t beaten them enough the last 20 years?
Tom Brady has more wins at your stadium than any starting QB including ALL BUFFALO starting since Jim Kelly has retired.
So I get the gloating from you.
I’m just picking on you for playing the victim all the time when your team is always (here in reality where the rest of us live) the crook.

Not gloating about anything. Didn’t bring up Buffalo.

We all know football didn’t start for you, or Boston, or the nationwide TB12 bunnies until 2001.

Enjoy the death rattle of your tainted dynasty. I’d list what tainted them - but you already know. We all know.

I’m just picking on you for playing the victim all the time when your team is always (here in reality where the rest of us live) the crook.

Not gloating about anything. Didn’t bring up Buffalo.

We all know football didn’t start for you, or Boston, or the nationwide TB12 bunnies until 2001.

Enjoy the death rattle.
Yeah I know the Patriots didn’t make the SB in 1985 or SB in 1996.

The team SUCKED for 4 years from 1988 to 1992.
Our boy Coach Mac god bless him and RIP but he wasn’t a pro coach and he wasn’t successful.
When they hired Parcells in 1993 since then the franchise has been solid.
Belichick and Brady have been ungodly since 2001 but sorry your narrative isn’t true. Just like the 90’s Cowboys, Bulls, and Yankees the Patriots have bandwagon fans.
However the franchise has a good history.
I doubt you care about that in 1975 the Patriots lost in the playoffs to the eventual champion Raiders in their toughest game that was marred by a crap call that helped the Raiders win which was the opposite of the Tuck rule game which Raiders fans forget about it.

The Patriots are not your Bills. They had good stretches in the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and now are just stupid good.
But keep focusing on 1988 to 1992 which ironically were the Bills golden years.

He is a POS.

Yeah, possible sexual assault, threatening texts, attacking front office members...he’ll be back. It’s not like he’s done something truly harmful, like kneeling for the anthem or something. That’ll getcha gone for good!

Yeah, possible s e xual assault, threatening texts, attacking front office members...he’ll be back. It’s not like he’s done something truly harmful, like kneeling for the anthem or something. That’ll getcha gone for good!
Possible sexual assault?
You realize how easy it is to win a civil suit after a criminal charge has been filed.
It is completely atypical to file a civil suit for these allegation and not file a police report or press criminal charges.

That civil lawsuit isn’t why he is gone.
He is gone because he has terrible character and texted a person from a story and was a moron.
I am not mad he is gone. I am at the gaslighting done on this POS from the media.

All of this chit happened while he was in Pittsburgh and none of it was national news. Including the civil suit.

This guy became nuclear once he signed with New England. If he signed with Seattle or Chargers it’s not the national story it is. Klemko is freaking taking victory laps.

Again Brown is a POS but he wasn’t treated fair. I get people not caring and honestly it’s not that big a deal for me. I just call it the way I see it.
The Patriots are still going to the AFC title game barring major injuries. So it doesn’t derail their season.

Possible s e xual assault?
You realize how easy it is to win a civil suit after a criminal charge has been filed.
It is completely atypical to file a civil suit for these allegation and not file a police report or press criminal charges.

He is gone because he has terrible character and texted a person from a story and was a moron.
I am not mad he is gone. I am at the gaslighting done on this POS from the media.

All of this chit happened while he was in Pittsburgh and none of it was national news. Including the civil suit.

This guy became nuclear once he signed with New England. If he signed with Seattle or Chargers it’s not the national story it is. Klemko is freaking taking victory laps.

Again Brown is a POS but he wasn’t treated fair. I get people not caring and honestly it’s not that big a deal for me. I just call it the way I see it.
The Patriots are still going to the AFC title game barring major injuries. So it doesn’t derail their season.

Don't think any of it is because of acting like a jackass to get out of Oakland?

Not fair huh? So he won’t be doing any “freedom!” celebrations on the gram this time?

Don't think any of it is because of acting like a jackass to get out of Oakland?
Again Brown did himself no favors at all.
He is a moron that isn’t even a question.
The Raiders stuff didn’t help but if he signed with the Seahawks or another team do you honestly believe the media would have as obsessed with this story?

I honestly don’t.
He is going to sign with another team.
Probably not this year but I am going to watch the media coverage he gets there.

lol. It's the "media's" fault.

How about the guy is a POS (as you have stated), the Patriots tried to catch lightening in a bottle, and failed?

Get over it - it happens. The media reported plenty in Pittsburgh. This isn't a conspiracy aimed at you. I read the same media you do. As a non-Pats fan, I think they're fair. As a Pats fan, I think you read too much into it.

lol. It's the "media's" fault.

How about the guy is a POS (as you have stated), the Patriots tried to catch lightening in a bottle, and failed?

Get over it - it happens. The media reported plenty in Pittsburgh. This isn't a conspiracy aimed at you. I read the same media you do. As a non-Pats fan, I think they're fair. As a Pats fan, I think you read too much into it.
Go read Shirley Leung and the Boston Globe on this.
They have been ridiculous about this.
The Globe has a war on the Patriots because of John henry.
You live in MA and if you don’t know the crap that Globe does then you aren’t paying attention.
On the national level it was really on klemko who was going crazy on this.
But in Boston you know the crap the Globe was doing.
Between Leung, Shaughnessy, Volin, Gasper, Silverman they ignore the David Ortiz story and truth and just hammer the Patriots.
That is my frustration at the media.
It’s really not the national guys. It’s John Henry and his hatred of the team because of his precious Red Sox.

John Henry and the Globe have turned local fans against the Red Sox.

Go read Shirley Leung and the Boston Globe on this.
They have been ridiculous about this.
The Globe has a war on the Patriots because of John henry.
You live in MA and if you don’t know the crap that Globe does then you aren’t paying attention.
On the national level it was really on klemko who was going crazy on this.
But in Boston you know the crap the Globe was doing.
Between Leung, Shaughnessy, Volin, Gasper, Silverman they ignore the David Ortiz story and truth and just hammer the Patriots.
That is my frustration at the media.
It’s really not the national guys. It’s John Henry and his hatred of the team because of his precious Red Sox.

John Henry and the Globe have turned local fans against the Red Sox.
I subscribe to the Boston Globe. I stand by my statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom