Antonio Brown Discussion | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

Looks like Antonio isn't quite the stage of admitting any of this was his fault. What a clown.
He really needs help. This guy is hitting rock bottom. He has bad character but this is a sad meltdown.
Mental illness is real.

Agree. Bonnie Bernstein talked about this if you have Facebook and also tweeted Drew Rosenhaus.

https://twitter.com/BonnieBernstein/status/1175161530549264384
I really feel bad for Patriots fans. :rolleyes:

How dare Patriots fans remind this loser of the fact he has been charged with more criminal charges than Antonio Brown.

From you I expect nothing more and enjoy today’s Patriots-Jets game your team is only getting 22 points.

How dare Patriots fans remind this loser of the fact he has been charged with more criminal charges than Antonio Brown.

From you I expect nothing more and enjoy today’s Patriots-Jets game your team is only getting 22 points.

No worries. The Jets have been a largely underperforming operation throughout the history of the franchise. Your sneering means nothing. I haven't met many Patriots fans who weren't arrogant, entitled, overweening . Let's see whether you're any different. :)

1569266438259.png

I just want to know how long I keep him on my fantasy team.

The Patriots may be awesome on the field, but according to this article, their legal staff should be put on waivers.

Antonio Brown got screwed he deserves his money.
The media went insane against him what happened with the Raiders and the negative news became to strong a distraction.
Notice how the Antonio Brown news has gone away. Gee I wonder why.

If Antonio Brown signs with Seahawks and not the Patriots he is playing right now. Robert Klemko is everything I can’t stand in modern sports “journalist” they aren’t reporting news they are searching for stories that fit their narratives. Hacks him like can’t stand when they are held to the same standards they want athletes held too. Brown is a jackass but he never beat up a cab driver and stole his cab like “journalist” Robert Klemko did.
Brown is legitimately being black balled. The NFL won’t say if he will get suspended or if he can play. They want to keep him in limbo.
The Patriots should pay him his guaranteed money.
The guy can be a diva and people can realize he was never criminally charged and it was a civil lawsuit without any real evidence that has ended his season after he went crazy with the Raiders.

Antonio Brown got screwed he deserves his money.
The media went insane against him what happened with the Raiders and the negative news became to strong a distraction.
Notice how the Antonio Brown news has gone away. Gee I wonder why.

If Antonio Brown signs with Seahawks and not the Patriots he is playing right now. Robert Klemko is everything I can’t stand in modern sports “journalist” they aren’t reporting news they are searching for stories that fit their narratives. Hacks him like can’t stand when they are held to the same standards they want athletes held too. Brown is a jackass but he never beat up a cab driver and stole his cab like “journalist” Robert Klemko did.
Brown is legitimately being black balled. The NFL won’t say if he will get suspended or if he can play. They want to keep him in limbo.
The Patriots should pay him his guaranteed money.
The guy can be a diva and people can realize he was never criminally charged and it was a civil lawsuit without any real evidence that has ended his season after he went crazy with the Raiders.

The Patriots were colossally stupid to give him a guarantee without language embedded within it that if anything comes out that is embarrassing to the team or the league it is voided. I've literally heard that exact clause allowing for the voiding of many many contracts out there. If they somehow managed to not get that included into the contract of this space-case, and signed him anyway, they deserve to have to pay.

That being said, why are we quoting an article from two months ago?

Probably because it popped up on my timeline and I didn't bother to check the date?

Can't be sure of that, but it's possible. ;)

The Patriots were colossally stupid to give him a guarantee without language embedded within it that if anything comes out that is embarrassing to the team or the league it is voided. I've literally heard that exact clause allowing for the voiding of many many contracts out there. If they somehow managed to not get that included into the contract of this space-case, and signed him anyway, they deserve to have to pay.

The Patriots lost any chance to win their grievance when they played Brown against the Dolphins.
He deserves his money. The team should have held him out if they were worried about anything.
They don’t deserve to win the case.
Brown was cut because he is a moron and the media went insane on talking about him and him alone at the Patriots facility. Robert Kraft cut him.
Kraft is a guy who has done everything to fight his charges. Kraft while not guilty of human trafficking is guilty of solicitation and the fact he was embarrassed by his news is why he let the media chitstorm not let the process for Brown play out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom