Antonio Brown Discussion | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Brown Discussion

The Patriots lost any chance to win their grievance when they played Brown against the Dolphins.
He deserves his money. The team should have held him out if they were worried about anything.
They don’t deserve to win the case.
Brown was cut because he is a moron and the media went insane on talking about him and him alone at the Patriots facility. Robert Kraft cut him.
Kraft is a guy who has done everything to fight his charges. Kraft while not guilty of human trafficking is guilty of solicitation and the fact he was embarrassed by his news is why he let the media chitstorm not let the process for Brown play out.

I disagree with the bolded. I think they lost their chance even earlier, when they failed to put in the contract language that any behavior that comes out now or from earlier that hurts the league or the team voids the deal. This is language I have heard as justification quite often.

I disagree with the bolded. I think they lost their chance even earlier, when they failed to put in the contract language that any behavior that comes out now or from earlier that hurts the league or the team voids the deal. This is language I have heard as justification quite often.
Mike McCann broke it down the best.

Patriots had notice of these allegations based on the September 7th post by Incarated Bob.
They rushed to play him against Miami.
By playing him they lose their argument.

Patriots had notice of these allegations based on the September 7th post by Incarated Bob.

I dont think we are disagreeing, I am simply saying that they were foolish up front not to include language in this deal that protected themselves. And if he refused, they should have walked away. Had they included the right language, and then someone NEW came out, they would be protected. Now...if this wasnt NEW and they signed him anyway, then yeah, they were cooked the second he signed the paper.

Think its sincere? (Not being sarcastic)
No the guy has mental health issues but he has been black balled after those charges.
There is no way what he did in August/September was acceptable behavior but the charges are civil and it’s obvious now it’s all about money.

The NFL won’t give his resolution because they don’t want him to play.

He has not shot vs. the Raiders, right. He basically did all he could to not play for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom