Any Attendance Idea? | Syracusefan.com

Any Attendance Idea?

No idea, but I do know that SU had a great showing at the L.A. Coliseum. I was sitting in the USC season ticket section at the 35 yard line, and I met several SU fans. Basically, I saw SU fans everywhere I went.

No idea, but I do know that SU had a great showing at the L.A. Coliseum. I was sitting in the USC season ticket section at the 35 yard line, and I met several SU fans. Basically, I saw SU fans everywhere I went.

Interesting you say that, because watching on TV we were trying to figure out where the Syracuse fans were sitting, and couldn't identify any orange pockets in the crowd at all. Maybe the Orange and Red just blended together.

Really hoping for atleast 39k. We haven't really played teams that travel well in the Dome, recently. Hasn't helped the cause. Doug does like to play teams that have similar academic stature, though. Hence, WFU, Duke.

It's damp out so I'm guessing that easily less then 20K actually in the seats. If it was nice out probably about the same. If they were giving tickets away for free to everyone probably about 24K in the seats.

Interesting you say that, because watching on TV we were trying to figure out where the Syracuse fans were sitting, and couldn't identify any orange pockets in the crowd at all. Maybe the Orange and Red just blended together.
There was quite a large contingent of Cuse fans in sections 2, 3 and 4. Easily 2,000 (fan fest was sold out at 750 people for the official SU pregame event). We might have had 3-4k there, but given it was my first and only trip to the coliseum, I'm certainly no expert at estimating crowds at USC.

Well the game is on - I was wrong. Maybe 10K @sses in the seat tops

There was quite a large contingent of Cuse fans in sections 2, 3 and 4. Easily 2,000 (fan fest was sold out at 750 people for the official SU pregame event). We might have had 3-4k there, but given it was my first and only trip to the coliseum, I'm certainly no expert at estimating crowds at USC.
I was in the Cuse section as well. Great crowd in LA - I'd agree with about 3k fans. I taped the game and watched it afterward and the TV cameras didn't show the Cuse section once. The tailgate the Syracuse alumni chapter put together was EXCELLENT.

Back to the Toledo game. Get it going guys!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom