Any chance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any chance

One's a felony and one's not even close to a misdemeanor.

On the other two, we have no idea why mccullough was dismissed, and broyld had his day in the justice system.

one's not even close to a misdemeanor?

I would love to hear that explanation...

one's not even close to a misdemeanor?

I would love to hear that explanation...
Carter Williams wasn't charged with a crime so it wasn't a misdemeanor is what I meant.

Carter Williams wasn't charged with a crime so it wasn't a misdemeanor is what I meant.

because the store sat him down, handcuffed and said we can do this 1 of 2 ways...

MPB didnt have that chance. In fact the people that he 'burgled,' went and 'burgled' another neighbor.

and MPB didn't admit to anything. For all we know he was coerced under heavy torture to plead guilty.

Not sure, but it's possible that MPB's clock has run out this year. Anyone know if he had a redshirt year, or if he would even meet NCAA eligibility requirements since he's not enrolled currently?

I don't believe so. You may be merging events from Cater's incident with this one.

A real shame to see people discard great opportunities for $1000 in stolen merchandise.

Yep, I'm mixing and matching. At least I didn't mention Sadies though.

This was a very weird burglary. Davon Walls went in while MPB was a lookout - then the kids who had their stuff stolen went and stole stuff from some other apartment. Strange - for a while it sounded like kids were taking things they were saying were theirs' in the first place. It didn't address that in the latest articles though.

I hope so.

Kids make mistakes - Carter-Williams and T. Hunt for those who forget.

MPB doesn't look like a "kid' to me. He's a grown man. My 4 year old son is a kid who makes mistakes.

This was a very weird burglary.
It almost sounded like an insurance fraud scheme. "Hey, let's steal each others' stuff, file police reports and put in insurance claims. After we've been paid off we'll just return things to their original owners."

One would hope that the powers-that-be looked into things a bit closer.

Yes, but theft is theft

No, no it isn't. Having a camera stolen off a table when you aren't looking is frustrating. A home invasion, however, has a lasting psychological impact. Having your living space entered and violated is traumatic, and the idea of personal safety is forever altered.

LOL, please

You are right. MPB can't appreciate the difference between right and wrong. Because "he's just a kid." Therefore, let's give him a free pass and accept him back to the team with open arms. 20 lashes with a wet noodle!