Any Jordan Crawford fans here? | Syracusefan.com

Any Jordan Crawford fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take getting trash talked, get out of the game.

Can't take getting trash talked, get out of the game.

Typically you would expect the trash talked to be someone who actually plays the game. Unlike Jordan Crawford. I expect the Celtics will show him the door very soon. Doc looked pissed as hell at the end of the one video I saw.

EDIT - Just looked at the video again and Doc got pissed the most at Fab Melo.

Typically you would expect the trash talked to be someone who actually plays the game. Unlike Jordan Crawford. I expect the Celtics will show him the door very soon. Doc looked pissed as hell at the end of the one video I saw.

Is there a longer version of this video, cause I don't see Fab.

I love how Barkley got all bothered by JR Smith meanwhile he's openly rooting for the biggest group of d-bags in pro-ball. The Celtics have no class. They have heart for sure, but I have no respect for that group of players.

can u post the video?

Also, I'm not sure anyone is saying Melo can't take it. Just that Crawford is a dick for saying it

Sorry but stuff about wives, mothers, children etc. is off limits.

Played sports all of my life and their is a line of demarcation.
Playing sports all my life the only trash talk I ever heard was about my mother and non existant sister. But those were kids, I expect more from adults.

Playing sports all my life the only trash talk I ever heard was about my mother and non existant sister. But those were kids, I expect more from adults.
Those were probably just general "yo momma" type insults. These guys know each other. They know your wife and they know everything about your family. When that's the case certain things are off limits...unless youre the Celtics and people just dismiss it like "ohhh those silly Celtics".

What ever happened to a good old-fashioned " you?" I didn't trash talk much, but I'd generally just swear at somebody being a or kindly remind them that they didn't even belong on the field/court with me. There was never any reason to get overly personal about it. The worst I did/saw was during a football game, we were laughing at the quarterback because he was playing with a sprained ankle and literally crying.

hey garnett... your mom tastes like boo-berries. Retire beyotch

and you could add professionals.

Hm that video made it look like Fab was trying to separate it, not sure why Doc got so mad at him. Trash talking is fine, but only if you actually play. I have a feeling if Jordan Crawford guarded Melo every game for 48 minutes, the Knicks would have won in 4 easily.

I love how Barkley got all bothered by JR Smith meanwhile he's openly rooting for the biggest group of d-bags in pro-ball. The Celtics have no class. They have heart for sure, but I have no respect for that group of players.

Right. Because speaking of d-bags, the Knicks wearing black before the game to signify Boston's funeral was all class and good sportsmanship.

Right. Because speaking of d-bags, the Knicks wearing black before the game to signify Boston's funeral was all class and good sportsmanship.
I never said the Knicks were perfect. All I know is we don't talk trash about stuff that's out of bounds like the Celtics repeatedly do. It's gotten to the point where people are just "oh, that just the Celtics." Please don't try to equate childishly wearing black to a close out game with saying "My boy f****d your wife".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom