Any Jordan Crawford fans here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any Jordan Crawford fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take getting trash talked, get out of the game.

The trash talking was directed toward Carmelo. It wasn't even Carmelo who reacted. Ray Felton must be a pretty good teammate to go after an opposing player for trash talking to a teammate.

I guess when you spend the whole game sitting on the bench you have time to think up good one liners to use after the game.

The Knicks wearing black was pretty stupid, but I don't think it's really comparable to what Crawford said.

Now swinging an elbow at a dude, like JR smith did...

The Knicks wearing black was pretty stupid, but I don't think it's really comparable to what Crawford said.

Now swinging an elbow at a dude, like JR smith did...
I don't understand how that is all that bad. So what they wore black, are they supposed to wear white?

Giants wrote all black on the trip to the super bowl to signify the pats end of a perfect season.

That's not a personal attack.

but the giants won, so it's all good!

i'm not in love with the idea of comparing a game to a funeral is all

Right. Because speaking of d-bags, the Knicks wearing black before the game to signify Boston's funeral was all class and good sportsmanship.

I read his comments when it first happened and didn't think they were that bad at all tbh. It sounded like a somewhat odd, but if Ray Lewis said it totally awesome, post-game speech, that ended with him saying they should wear "funeral colors" b4 the next game. I don't know - it didn't seem like a big deal to me.

Again, if Ray Lewis gives that speech (and throws in the obligatory bible verse) everyone is like "born leader of men - look how he fired them up with his post-game speech!!! Goooooo Ray!!!"

Really? That is not trash talking. There are some things that no one would take. How about hey, I heard your old man is rotting of cancer. LOL. Is that trash talking you should just take?

I think you guys are all being a little Carmelo bias. Trash talking about a guys woman is much different then poking at cancer.

Jordan Crawford's out of line...but hey he isn't a Duke student.

I think you guys are all being a little Carmelo bias. Trash talking about a guys woman is much different then poking at cancer.

Jordan Crawford's out of line...but hey he isn't a Duke student.
some lines you don't cross. Saying how a man's wife tastes is one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom