Any news on assistant coaches? Who will join Felisha? | Syracusefan.com

Any news on assistant coaches? Who will join Felisha?

llandz

Living Legend
A little surprised that there has been absolutely no news on this front. I am wondering if the fact that Buffalo went outside to get a replacement means Felisha is bringing over staff from there?
I thought now that women have moved up in the forum leagues this topic should have it's own thread...

Keep an eye on Sue Ludwig for some role in the program.
Been watching...Keeping an eye. She was out of town over the weekend. Ladies basketball get together. They are a tight group. Westhill parents of past bball player told me at Xmas she was coming if Felisha got the job. maybe just getting the is dotted and the ts crossed on paper? You'd think this would have been a quickie announcement.

I imagine it’s a sometimes hot, interesting discussion. People trying to influence the choices. Felisha was pretty independent in her choices. There are friends, alumni, former assistants, boosters all wanting their say on what and who they want to see in those roles.

Just wonder why it’s taking so long to announce Ludwig unless FLJ is waiting to announce all her assistants at the same time?

Just wonder why it’s taking so long to announce Ludwig unless FLJ is waiting to announce all her assistants at the same time?
Ludwig is presumably finishing out the school year at her day job.

Wasn’t there a post somewhere on the Women’s Board about her resigning from the Head Basketball position at Westhill after FLJ was announced as our new HC?

it's posted today on cuse site

lol. Texted my lady friends, who responded that they hadn't seen anything. I was telling them to look at Cuse.com when it was posted by the women's team on Facebook. Officially official.