Any Orange fans around Fairfield, NJ... | Syracusefan.com

Any Orange fans around Fairfield, NJ...

Nice looking place. Two things: They need more Orange in there, and they needed some type of horse in their logo/signage.

I live in Fort Lee. Pretty close. I already have plans for Saturday. Maybe I will go on Monday if we win.

Nice spread!
Not too far away from there as well.
Would love to go and will try to make it Saturday.

Nice looking place. Two things: They need more Orange in there, and they needed some type of horse in their logo/signage.

Horseneck is nod to the history of the area. If you pop in mention the need for some Orange!

If you meet Glenn, tell him Jim says Go Orange!
Absolutely will do! I'll post or pm if I end up over there. I think it's fairly close to West Caldwell, my buddy's house with an outside bar.
Decisions, decisions.

Absolutely will do! I'll post or pm if I end up over there. I think it's fairly close to West Caldwell, my buddy's house with an outside bar.
Decisions, decisions.

FYI, the Horseneck sells packaged goods so you can grab some beers to go.

Hey, I think I'm staying in tonight, considering packing the car up if need be.
I will check out Horseneck Grille soon though, as it's a short drive from me. :)

Let's do this tonight!

More info about the Horseneck Grille at horseneckgrille.com

You have the chance to make the Horseneck a Syracuse bar. Wear Orange and head down to watch the Cuse hammer Villanova on Saturday at noon.

Hey, a bunch of us live here in Fairfield, CT. We need a good SU bar here. I think your brother-in-law opened it in the wrong Fairfield.

Suggest they let NunesMagician.com they are open for business and want to become a Cuse bar.

Hey, a bunch of us live here in Fairfield, CT. We need a good SU bar here. I think your brother-in-law opened it in the wrong Fairfield.

I'll inform him of his mistake. :)

Hopefully, my posts will encourage some Orange hued folks to take over the place before it becomes a Rutgers hangout.

If ya'all think of any other places to post a link, let me know or feel free to cut and paste what I have posted:

Looking for a friendly place to call your own and watch Cuse hammer Villanova on Saturday at noon.

My brother-in-law just opened the Horseneck Grille located at 198 US Highway 46. My sister-in-law is a fellow Syracuse alum. Good brew & good food.

More info about the Horseneck Grille at:

www.horseneckgrille.com

and

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horseneck-Grille/115376875322178

Come on down, wear Orange and make the Horseneck a Syracuse bar. Have some beer, burgers, and wings.

Pass the word. Go Orange!

I'll inform him of his mistake. :)

Hopefully, my posts will encourage some Orange hued folks to take over the place before it becomes a Rutgers hangout.
im actually surprised by the amount of rutgers insignia and gameday drink specials in the pubs of jersey, was told here nobody cared.

im a few towns closer to the City, but will check it out in the fall.

I lived right there before I moved to AZ. In Montville. Horseneck Rd. goes from Fairfield into Montville. Used to be right there every day. I will mention it to our NJ alumni club there. I used to be one of the officers of that club.

I just emailed it to the President of the Northern NJ SU Alumni Club. I am sure he will look into doing some game watch event there.

I just emailed it to the President of the Northern NJ SU Alumni Club. I am sure he will look into doing some game watch event there.

Awesome! Thanks for the help. Go Orange!!!

I am here, just talked to your brother in law, having some wings and a shot of Tullamore Dew. Great wings!

Much appreciated!!! Thanks for checking it out. Cheers to you tee1222!!!

Much appreciated!!! Thanks for checking it out. Cheers to you tee1222!!!
Cheers to you, my friend. Really nice place! I love this NJ thing where you can actually take beer to go, plus the wings were perfect, had a great conversation with the bartender and your brother in law and wife I believe.

I had to share this though. Made an eye to eye connection on the drive home. Thanks to quick reaction time, no contact, but have you ever had such a close encounter, where while you were braking you thought, yikes, I am going to hit this thing?

I had that. Little fella just barely skated by. I can see his eyes still. Deer and tee have an understanding and it goes a little something like this.

Deer: I will scare the heck out of you by darting across a country road at the very last second.
Tee: So long as we don't make contact
Deer: Deal, buddy!