Any potential big men on the radar? | Syracusefan.com

Any potential big men on the radar?

JayC20

Walk On
Does anyone know of any big men we are looking at for next year? One injury away from only having 1 Center

In 2018, the only center that I'm aware of that is not already committed that we have any connection to is Majur Majak. There are several bigs in 2019. I am very pleased with the 2018 class thus far.

So far, Sidibe and Chukwu are holding their own, but as you suggest, they need to stay healthy. I wish we had another big in the mix. I don't blame the staff, as I don't think they anticipated losing Taurean Thompson. That said, I wish we had more to choose from than Majak in 2018. It is what it is...

We a need a RJ type big in the next class.The type of Big that can eat up space and has a post game
i agree, we had a lot of success with Rick and Arinze, but the staff seems to prefer the long lean types in general.

Personally, i say the heck with body type & just find a player.

Does anyone know of any big men we are looking at for next year? One injury away from only having 1 Center
Is it too late on Moses brown???? he's a Spring signee......C'mon staff NYS kid.

th

I think next year Sidibe will have the ability to post up, you can see the skill now but it's just very raw.
I think Sid may be done.

I think Sid may be done.
Then SU should play the "late to the party" full court recruiting effort into Moses Brown. Try getting involved with an assist by Bazley. Yes, it seems late to get heavily involved. However, express our need and situation has changed as the sales pitch. Playing time with a couple other quality recruits can't hurt either. Wishful thing?? Probably, but we need to "pull the old rabbit out of the hat" trick to attempt to keep pace with a certain conference foe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom