Any Tool fans out there? | Syracusefan.com

Any Tool fans out there?

It’s actually amazing MJK is incredible in Tool, Puscifier, and A Perfect Circle

Here's a great video of Tool playing a half-filled bar in Philly in 1992. Solid quality. MJK is intense... and his voice is fantastic. Great range for a metal singer. BTW - If you've never heard his duet with Tori Amos on "Mohammed My Friend", you should check it out.

Here's a great video of Tool playing a half-filled bar in Philly in 1992. Solid quality. MJK is intense... and his voice is fantastic. Great range for a metal singer. BTW - If you've never heard his duet with Tori Amos on "Mohammed My Friend", you should check it out.
I can honestly say Tool is in their own class in terms of style. Who else sounds like them? 10 minute songs that don’t turn you off. Amazing guitar. Amazing drums. Amazing vocals. Unique lyrics.

I honestly, with respect, cannot stand them. My friend say it’s because I don’t “get” it. I am however a fan of Dream Theater, Rush, etc. messed up time signatures don’t confuse me or scare me away. I just don’t like the sound.

This guy!

1587759400706.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom