Any UFC fans here? | Syracusefan.com

Any UFC fans here?

cali315phan

Starter
I was what I'd call a casual UFC fan for a long time, and then during the lockdown there was virtually no other sports going on for a while except for UFC and I got REALLY into. Had the chance to go to the APEX a few months back to see Vettori vs Costa and seeing it up close like that was incredible. Anyways, UFC 270 tomorrow is going to be an incredible card, and in the big one, I like Gane to take Ngannou, he's just such a freak athlete for a heavyweight. Any other Cuse fans follow the UFC?

I was what I'd call a casual UFC fan for a long time, and then during the lockdown there was virtually no other sports going on for a while except for UFC and I got REALLY into. Had the chance to go to the APEX a few months back to see Vettori vs Costa and seeing it up close like that was incredible. Anyways, UFC 270 tomorrow is going to be an incredible card, and in the big one, I like Gane to take Ngannou, he's just such a freak athlete for a heavyweight. Any other Cuse fans follow the UFC?

Similar- Was never really interested until the pandemic. Being in Vegas now, and being able to bet on it has really gotten me into it. I'm still a newb, ton to learn. Most of my bets consist of whoever Ladytroop thinks has the better hair, which actually works out pretty well.

Years ago I was in Vegas at the same time as a Jon Jones fight. Had to take Ladytroop to a JT concert instead.. I've never really been bummed out about it until I started watching, now I kick myself about it once in a while lol

I used to write fight breakdowns for 10 years for a website until I got burnt out from it. I still watch from time to time but nowhere close to before.

Edwards/Usman. Wow.

Spectacular main event tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom